Official Visits - December 10th Weekend

Advertisement
Daylen Everrette said he may come to Miami this weekend

Andrew Ivins
@Andrew_Ivins
·
16m

VIP: Top247 CB Daylen Everrette shares what’s next after backing off commitment to Clemson. Sounds like a few schools could get a visit this weekend. https://247sports.com/Article/Multiple-schools-have-reached-out-to-Daylen-Everrette-recruiting-Clemson-decommit-177940497/…

10356901.jpg

Daylen Everette​

Prospect Info​

Watch Highlights

Player Rating​

i

247SPORTS COMPOSITE®​

247SPORTS​

Crystal Ball® Predictions​

• LEAD EXPERTS
  • Chris Nee
    4682565.png

5MED
  • Clemson100%
    5MED

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
yeah but his offer list is legit so he's probably just one of those kids that's not into camps
I'm not questioning the prospect, I have no idea about who's good and who's not. I stepped away from recruiting most of the last few cycles. I was just wondering how services are so far off on evals.

Advertisement
According to Gaby from 247, Barnes will be at USC this weekend……but, there’s one more BIG name that’s visiting Miami this weekend that hasn’t been announced just yet. According to Gaby, Ivins will make the announcement soon.

So,

DE Kelly
LB Wes
CB Graves
CB Rogers
S Williams
QB Brown
WR Horton
WR Coleman
Big time Mystery Visitor

Edit: DE Moss coming Sunday (he’s not the Ivins “mystery guest”).

Last edited:
According to Gaby from 247, Barnes will be at USC this weekend……but, there’s one more BIG name that’s visiting Miami this weekend that hasn’t been announced just yet. According to Gaby, Ivins will make the announcement soon.

So,

DE Kelly
LB Wes
CB Graves
CB Rogers
S Williams
QB Brown
WR Horton
WR Coleman
Big time Mystery Visitor
Gotta be banks

So,

DE Kelly
LB Wes
CB Graves
CB Rogers
S Williams
QB Brown
WR Horton
WR Coleman
Big time Mystery Visitor
Maybe it’s Everett.

This is why, despite all of the CB commits we have, you never put all of your eggs in one basket like Manny and the previous staff loved to do.

Keep it large. Sign the best and let them compete.

Advertisement
Back