Official Visits and Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.

snipergang

Redshirt Freshman
IMG-20180120-WA0006.jpg

Its very very sad that we limit our team when we have ADIDAS , we SHOULD be the most swagged out team when it comes to unis and arm sleeves and bands...Kids these days love Gear and love to swag out and Miami SHOULD be the best place to do it. I was told that Richt and staff do not let the players pick what color bands they want and they do not let them wear arm sleeves... WHY ?!?! Why does Richt make rules about that when we are Miami.

Any recruit that goes on an official visit puts on the jersey of the school and swags out , wearing arm sleeves or pretty much any gear they want.... EXCEPT when they come to miami .. you can't wear arm sleeves and you cant pick out if you want orange or green or white or black bands.. richt has a rule that limits their Options..

What national championship coach ever does this ?!?!?!

Advertisement
I’m confused. I thought they always put the kids in full uniform with helmet and cleats.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m confused. I thought they always put the kids in full uniform with helmet and cleats.

Some people think adidas doesnt give their teams arm sleeves... just was showing them that.

Don’t worry Deebo, pay no attention to this troll who sounds like a teenage drama queen.

Advertisement
Is this post foreal? Really? Arm sleeve? Gtfoh with this B.S smh

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

Advertisement
And on top of that, the pic you showed the dudes got on sweatpants. Unless that’s a new uniform bottom trend.

Is it just me or has our recent success brought in some soft fans in here?

Chill out fashion police, if a kid doesn’t want to come here because of a sleeve then fugg him

Advertisement
Why are you guys against letting a player have the freedom to wear whatever they want to wear????

Advertisement
Classic off season post we can only HOPE is just trolling. Else this guy aint long for this world.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back