Official Visits and Uniforms

Status
Not open for further replies.
In this pic we have Mike Harley with a leg sleeve on one side with wrist and arm bands on the same side.

Jeff Thomas has a half sleeve on his right side which he's been wearing like that all year.

I don't know about this ban on arm sleeves but this topic is gxy.

DOJ03nYVAAAhAVe.jpg

Advertisement
Well that solves it, if we don't close out strong this year im funding a ******* banner made out of Adidas sleeves to fire richt. Thanks QP

View attachment 57381

Its very very sad that we limit our team when we have ADIDAS , we SHOULD be the most swagged out team when it comes to unis and arm sleeves and bands...Kids these days love Gear and love to swag out and Miami SHOULD be the best place to do it. I was told that Richt and staff do not let the players pick what color bands they want and they do not let them wear arm sleeves... WHY ?!?! Why does Richt make rules about that when we are Miami.

Any recruit that goes on an official visit puts on the jersey of the school and swags out , wearing arm sleeves or pretty much any gear they want.... EXCEPT when they come to miami .. you can't wear arm sleeves and you cant pick out if you want orange or green or white or black bands.. richt has a rule that limits their Options..

What national championship coach ever does this ?!?!?!

He’s been a troll for awhile. Time to band

Last edited:
Advertisement
You guys are crazy the OP is 100% RIGHT!!!!! Was talking to Jeudy's folks a couple months back, they told me Jeudy was set on flipping to Miami during his visit. He was all excited, but then Richt didn't supply him with arm sleeves. Jeudy couldn't believe it as he was able to wear 8 (4 on each arm) while on his official to Bama. Needless to say he was so angry he left and told Saban that day he was shutting it down.

True story, championship coaches are made because of arm sleeves

What a waist of a thread. I’m only posting because I believe you’re an idiot to the 100th power OP.

Everybody get ya troll on, everybody everybody get ya troll on. WHAT!

Advertisement
OP is a mysterious man of multiple screen names and an infinite number of ways to porst. Just leaving it at that.

I still love you OP but your threads are awful. Stop doing this to yourself. It pains me to watch you get crushed each time.

...but he deserves it...carry on with the bludgeoning.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back