Official Visit Weekend: December 15-18

- Spent plenty of time around Jason Taylor and Rod Wright while in South Florida, which meant that he got to experience what it was like riding along with an NFL Hall of Famer and one of the best players in Miami Dolphins history.

“Literally a living legend,” “He was showing me some film from his days with the Dolphins. It’s crazy seeing him. I went out to dinner with him and it’s crazy. Everybody coming up to him asking for pictures. I have the ability to be coached by a man of that stature. I’m thankful for this experience and I’m thankful moving forward to see where things go.”

- Cristobal’s vision for the program resonated with him.

“I feel good. Coach Taylor, [Rod] Wright, [Kevin] Steele, Coach Cristobal, everybody really welcomed me in,” It was an amazing experience. All of my questions were answered. They showed me guys like Mesidor who came in and how they utilized him and how they view me schematically and how I can be utilized in dime rabbits, nickel rabbits, base 4-2-5, 4-3 that they run. The guys that they got coming in in the 2023 class and how things are changing around. Coach Cristobal’s record and Alabama and Oregon speaks for itself. I’m just thankful for this experience and thankful for the hospitality. My dad, my mom, my girl, we all going to talk and see what the business is.”

“I’ve seen Coach Cristobal and what he’s done at other institutions. He’s a hard nosed, trenches, offensive line, defensive line oriented team. There’s a lot of schools that get into the schematics of offense with passing and this. They know at the end of the day, the game is won in the trenches. I really appreciate that from the coaching staff in this day and age,”

Advertisement
DE798EF3-768A-4DEB-AE60-4838760BBEF3.jpeg

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
the last few big weekends, we've had someone commit during right?

maybe mario is going to try and create some buzz tonight while fletcher and some of the others are in town

Advertisement
- Spent plenty of time around Jason Taylor and Rod Wright while in South Florida, which meant that he got to experience what it was like riding along with an NFL Hall of Famer and one of the best players in Miami Dolphins history.

“Literally a living legend,” “He was showing me some film from his days with the Dolphins. It’s crazy seeing him. I went out to dinner with him and it’s crazy. Everybody coming up to him asking for pictures. I have the ability to be coached by a man of that stature. I’m thankful for this experience and I’m thankful moving forward to see where things go.”

- Cristobal’s vision for the program resonated with him.

“I feel good. Coach Taylor, [Rod] Wright, [Kevin] Steele, Coach Cristobal, everybody really welcomed me in,” It was an amazing experience. All of my questions were answered. They showed me guys like Mesidor who came in and how they utilized him and how they view me schematically and how I can be utilized in dime rabbits, nickel rabbits, base 4-2-5, 4-3 that they run. The guys that they got coming in in the 2023 class and how things are changing around. Coach Cristobal’s record and Alabama and Oregon speaks for itself. I’m just thankful for this experience and thankful for the hospitality. My dad, my mom, my girl, we all going to talk and see what the business is.”

“I’ve seen Coach Cristobal and what he’s done at other institutions. He’s a hard nosed, trenches, offensive line, defensive line oriented team. There’s a lot of schools that get into the schematics of offense with passing and this. They know at the end of the day, the game is won in the trenches. I really appreciate that from the coaching staff in this day and age,”
Who said this? A&M kid?

Now that I realize the A&M kid is at 285 lbs, if we get him, I think we're good to go on the DL for 2023. If we get more, including Gore, we're even better.

I'm more concerned with bringing in 2 vet LB's. Francis brother is good, and then one more.

Also, we need at least 2 vet CB's.

Last edited:
Now that I realize that the A&M kid is at 285 lbs, if we get him, I think we're good to go on the DL for 2023. If we get more, including Gore, we're even better.

I'm more concerned with bringing in 2 vet LB's. Francis brother is good, and then one more.

Also, we need at least 2 vet CB's.
Bold strategy to go with one 1T in moten for the whole season.

Advertisement
Back