Official Visit Weekend: December 15-18

Advertisement
Angry Denzel Washington GIF

Advertisement
Advertisement
**** sounds like Thornton will take other visits and push things into January
Mario has a lot to learn about closing college players. Kids all over the country committing on their first visit, he finally gets guys he desperately needs in for a weekend and they can’t wait to tell people they’re still looking.

Mario has a lot to learn about closing college players. Kids all over the country committing on their first visit, he finally gets guys he desperately needs in for a weekend and they can’t wait to tell people they’re still looking.
True but at least he can close High school players, it is strange that we’re two weeks into the portal with Zero commitments. I thought we already had multiple guys locked down even before the portal opened.

Advertisement
They think they get him Inday. He’s full of **** per always.

True but at least he can close High school players, it is strange that we’re two weeks into the portal with Zero commitments. I thought we already had multiple guys locked down even before the portal opened.
I have no doubt he’ll learn how to connect with grown men over time. He’s just stumbling the first few years, maybe it’s the speed of the portal season that is taking time for him to adjust. To his credit, Mario doesn’t like to move fast. You don’t have 2 years to build a relationship in the portal, you have 2 weeks.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back