Official Visit Weekend #4 June 25th-27th

Advertisement
Im quite sure those cane players can afford $100 a piece to rent that boat for an hour or 2....which is the going rate for that type of boat.
I see it differently. I did not ID everyone on the boat, but what I presumed was that one of the players has a classmate/friend whose dad has a yacht. If you went to UM, you knew someone whose dad had a yacht. If you were a middle-class kid from the midwest, these people did not hang out with you, but if you were on the football team, they wanted to hang out with you. Football players and kids with access to yachts get the hottest girls to hang out with them. Do the math.

Edit: @Allabouttheu95 is right - having seen that boat from Coach Cooney's view, it is not a yacht, definitely not by UM rich kid standards.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement
People calling that a yacht 🤣 that’s smaller than a dingy attached to the yachts on the waters of Miami
Its better than the Go-cart Norvel pulled up in.

200.gif

How is it that ONLY Miami provides photographic evidence...

This is ridiculous...funny, but ridiculous...

Evidence of what? All I see is a bunch of young adults on a boat for a few hours like I see every weekend down here. I mean its possible theyre on the boat doing advertising for the company which in that case their image and likeness is being used which is completely legal in Florida

Advertisement
Arizona has Lake Havasu dude. It isn’t as picturesque as Biscayne Bay with a city line but spring break there is insane.
Tempe and Scottsdale gets wild. ASU talent is also insane. Dude would be stuffing dime pieces all day.
Rocky Point in Mexico is a short drive away for some really nice beaches too.

Yeah it’s not Miami…but it’s still pretty **** good for an 18 year old from Nebraska.

Advertisement
Hood is freaking huge! If he can get his feet to match his size and add more strength that’s a 1st rounder at tackle on either side of the Oline ( LT or RT)

Advertisement
Back