2023 Official Visit Weekend #1

Advertisement
conan obrien finland GIF by Team Coco

Advertisement
Alinen's family flew over from Finland for the Month. Their flight from NY to Miami was delayed and it is believed they got in very very late last night- early morning hours today. (I can vouch for the very bad storms we had here in NY arond dinner time yesterday).

they are staying for the week in Miami so will be able to get a good feel for the school and city. Next weekend they head to Bama.

Last edited:
Alinen's family flew over from Sweden for the Month. Their flight from NY to Miami was delayed and it is believed they got in very very late last night- early morning hours today. (I can vouch for the very bad storms we had here in NY arond dinner time yesterday).

they are staying for the week in Miami so will be able to get a good feel for the school and city. Next weekend they head to Bama.

Do they have racist rednecks in Sweden? Just curious, trying to figure out if the family might enjoy TusKKKaloosa.

Advertisement
Alinen's family flew over from Sweden for the Month. Their flight from NY to Miami was delayed and it is believed they got in very very late last night- early morning hours today. (I can vouch for the very bad storms we had here in NY arond dinner time yesterday).

Can also vouch for the crap weather, I’m a flight attendant and got my whole trip messed up cause of the **** weather lmao

Advertisement
Advertisement
Alinen's family flew over from Finland for the Month. Their flight from NY to Miami was delayed and it is believed they got in very very late last night- early morning hours today. (I can vouch for the very bad storms we had here in NY arond dinner time yesterday).

Talk about going straight from the Penthouse to the ****house!

Advertisement
Back