Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 6-11, 2023

Advertisement
I’m hearing that things are going very well with College of San Mateo (Cali.) cornerback Sione Laulea this weekend. Miami landed his teammate and friend Demetrius Freeney, and as I mentioned during that recruitment, Jahmile Addae has tight bonds with the staff over there.
This isn't English class but you should at least mention your "info" in this thread is just a copy/paste from Gaby.

This isn't English class but you should at least mention your "info" in this thread is just a copy/paste from Gaby.
I was about to post the:

who is that GIF

Advertisement
Gaby don’t give a source when he reads something from here. Then ten minutes later he has a VIP update 🧢
yeah but you're quoting someone WORD FOR WORD.... you even typed "I" in your statements as if YOU are the one saying it. Like, if you're going to quote something, at least use quotation marks. And I think you have enough intelligence to know the difference between what you're doing and what Gaby does.

But hey man... I won't knock your hustle. Do as you feel.

yeah but you're quoting someone WORD FOR WORD.... you even typed "I" in your statements as if YOU are the one saying it. Like, if you're going to quote something, at least use quotation marks. And I think you have enough intelligence to know the difference between what you're doing and what Gaby does.

But hey man... I won't knock your hustle. Do as you feel.
What hustle it ain’t that serious

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Just a thought exercise, do you think there is a rhyme or reason to which recruits stay on the bay or in coconut grove. Do we think the staff put the higher priority recruits (more likely to pull) on the bay vs the grove. Might give us insight into how the staff views the croots
Maybe due to the hotel’s availability. It’s summer at the Ritzs’ in Miami. I don’t imagine a ton of vacancy available

Advertisement
Back