Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 6-11, 2023

Advertisement
Imma be honest. I hate when you’re not moping.

Train Hype GIF

The Mopocalypse is scheduled for July.

Advertisement
Advertisement
So Josh doesn't just come to Miami ahead of the biggest recruiting weekend we've ever seen for s*** and giggles. Whose coordinating this because it's a f***ing masterclass in PR and recruiting. And what did we offer 247 to get him here?

Miami is a good football season away from exploding to the next level. Everybody seems to know what to do, and excel at it, off the field. Just one piece missing.

Advertisement
Respect

I don’t mess with the CrossFit stuff. I just want to appear to be in shape not actually be in shape

I don’t belong to a CrossFit gym but at our headquarters we have a full gym that looks like one with all the equipment you need. I lift and workout the way I do for my job.

I don’t do some of the crazy stuff they do I stick to the basic compound movements

I don’t belong to a CrossFit gym but at our headquarters we have a full gym that looks like one with all the equipment you need. I lift and workout the way I do for my job.

I don’t do some of the crazy stuff they do I stick to the basic compound movements
I was just joking sorta

I’m a big believer in the compound movements

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back