Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Advertisement
You take Jackson because a larger pool has a higher likely hood of someone hitting. Also let’s be real whether or not we get Jackson will not affect whether or not we can actually land a good transfer QB. So what’s the down side of taking a second QB in this class?
We just don’t have the numbers. The plan was to sign 3 QBs (two in HS class,1 transfer). Unfortunately that extra HS spot is taken…

OL was looking weak so we had to bring in another lineman with experience.
56EAA109-33A6-47DF-8927-971E170DBB26.jpeg

KD put on a clinic at GreenTree in 99...against as good of a secondary imaginable.
He’s somehow underrated by some of our fanbase because of the talent around him

Guess I shoulda probably just posted his highlights because I think younger people don’t know how good he actually was

His highlights are nothing but him dropping absolute dimes

Advertisement
He’s somehow underrated by some of our fanbase because of the talent around him

Guess I shoulda probably just posted his highlights because I think younger people don’t know how good he actually was

His highlights are nothing but him dropping absolute dimes

This.

There were practices back in those days where KD would go through an entire session, and the ball never even hit the ground.

Based on his physical ability. People forget the offense thats gonna be constructed for him will heavily involve the QB run. I dont expect a guy thats gonna throw for 4000 yards. I expect maybe 2300 yards but then he adds 1200 yards rushing. Also his running threat opens up the running game for the RBs as u cant just key in on the handoffs. Did u see how fast he turnt that corner on GT? He was also the one moving the ball v FSU in Gattis bum haass offense. This guy is a specimen and has improved and will improve more over the next 14 months when it will be his time. Everybody down on him cuz of one spring game where the QB doesnt even run.
I guess our disagreement is just a matter of definition
To me special is guys that you just know from the jump are gonna be good
Ala Watson even Jamies
Jb has some nice traits but that’s it
Nothing screams first round draft pick about him yet

Advertisement
Advertisement
I can think of a few others who are more quiet but not gonna name names. It's all good just feels different & that may be a good thing.
Another big one is Ruiz’s silence. Following the time line though, everything seems on schedule and people we trust have said we are fine including national ones like wilfong. Now I’m not 100% on whether or not we will land a similar class to 23 but can you list out what’s different? Maybe I’m missing it cause the stuff that is negative right now is just peripheral for me.

My .02 is if we want a guy like Emory or Judd to win a championship, we have to recruit way better on the outside. OL and RB looks solid and the scheme is nice. Also will need to land majority of these DL targets. Much harder to win with a developmental QB but it’s possible. I don’t think we have the supporting cast for it yet, though
We will wen one of them is the starter! Next year, your concerns are a year to early.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back