Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Advertisement
He is a project because he needs to catch up to the pace of the college game and doesn’t have elite tools. He ideas would need multiple years before he was ready to start. Unfortunately as you stated, I think he gets thrown into the fire next year. Hopefully he will be up to the test because if he is we should be a very good team in 24.
You never know. Dorsey was a 3 star ... was a hungry kid that hated losing and did a great job. And yes ... he was surrounded by one of the best D1 rosters ever assembled.

You never know. Dorsey was a 3 star ... was a hungry kid that hated losing and did a great job. And yes ... he was surrounded by one of the best D1 rosters ever assembled.
Dorsey was 100% not a 3 star. He was what would be an equivalent to a 4 star. Had back to back state championships in HS and was named as Honorable mention to the all USA Today team his senior year. Had tons of offers coming out of HS from both PAC and SEC schools. His final two were us and Tenn, a Tenn team that won the MNC that year. I hope Emory is that and like Dorsey I believe he gets a shot at starting early but Dorsey was not a 3 star.

Based on what?
Based on his physical ability. People forget the offense thats gonna be constructed for him will heavily involve the QB run. I dont expect a guy thats gonna throw for 4000 yards. I expect maybe 2300 yards but then he adds 1200 yards rushing. Also his running threat opens up the running game for the RBs as u cant just key in on the handoffs. Did u see how fast he turnt that corner on GT? He was also the one moving the ball v FSU in Gattis bum haass offense. This guy is a specimen and has improved and will improve more over the next 14 months when it will be his time. Everybody down on him cuz of one spring game where the QB doesnt even run.

Advertisement
Dorsey was 100% not a 3 star. He was what would be an equivalent to a 4 star. Had back to back state championships in HS and was named as Honorable mention to the all USA Today team his senior year. Had tons of offers coming out of HS from both PAC and SEC schools. His final two were us and Tenn, a Tenn team that won the MNC that year. I hope Emory is that and like Dorsey I believe he gets a shot at starting early but Dorsey was not a 3 star.
Dorsey HS highlights are ELITE

Yeah arm strength lacked but his precision was absurd

It’s a clinic on the position

On the 247 pod David said Judd has a bigger arm and Gaby said Judd threw so well at UGA for his team that Pitt and UGA are sniffing around and Miami didn’t want to rock the boat with Judd lol
1687634871645.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Look ... Dorsey had a great career and did dramatically better than the top rated QB's out of high school. Rivals did an article "Rivals 100 Class of 99 retro".
In that article they list the top QB's Chris Simms #1, Rex Grossman #8, AJ Suggs #14 and mentioned that "even some of the lower rated guys really improved and had incredible college careers. Ken Dorsey #24 QB and a 3 star went on to have one of the best college careers ever for a QB".

Advertisement
Back