Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Jeez these families and recruits act like they have never seen a hotel room before. Lol
For a majority they have never stayed at a nice hotel like the Ritz ever in their life. The OV is a unique experience for them and when you couple how today’s society is all about documenting everything on social media, this is what you get.

Advertisement
For a majority they have never stayed at a nice hotel like the Ritz ever in their life. The OV is a unique experience for them and when you couple how today’s society is all about documenting everything on social media, this is what you get.
Yeah strange someone would need that explained to them

When someone goes out of their way to make you feel good and a priority, it doesn’t matter how many hotels you stay at or what you’ve seen, it always feels good

In the space I’m in with all the technology and advances we have, it’s always the hand written notes that people respond to. Doesn’t have anything to do with the “what” it’s more the sentiment behind it

I like when they post. It shows a sense of pride in our recruitment and provides free advertising.

Chauffeured Cadillac trucks; rooms at the Ritz; first-rate facilities; legit campus/dorms; well cooked steaks (preferably medium rare) & the best beaches one could ask for.

Show the world.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Advertisement

Awkward Jay Z GIF by Complex

Advertisement
Advertisement
Is it odd that an ex OSU WR is out there on this visit? I get he’s with G. Smith.
I think as super fans we are overthinking it. This is a rookie who just got drafted and was invited by his vet QB to work out in SFLA. I doubt Taint is his #1 priority or a priority at all. Seems like a kid who is there to work. Now in passing he may make a pro Taint comment or two but he isn’t some plant for them.

Advertisement
Back