Visits Official & Unofficial Visitors June 19-26, 2023

Advertisement
I know we have a trend of players announcing their commitment AFTER the visit concludes, but just once, I hope we get someone who commits and goes public DURING the visit. Just give me one this weekend please.

I know we have a trend of players announcing their commitment AFTER the visit concludes, but just once, I hope we get someone who commits and goes public DURING the visit. Just give me one this weekend please.
Pratt just committed and announced while on campus like two weeks ago.

Mario doesn’t want commitments during the “visit high”, especially if the kid hasn’t been to campus numerous times. That’s how decommits happen and bad press.

Pratt just committed and announced while on campus like two weeks ago.

Mario doesn’t want commitments during the “visit high”, especially if the kid hasn’t been to campus numerous times. That’s how decommits happen and bad press.
True, I thought I remembered him committing the day after the visit, but you are correct.

Also, I understand and agree with Mario’s strategy to avoid the visit high commitments, I just want one big one.

But I’ll retract my statement because you were right about Pruitt.

True, I thought I remembered him committing the day after the visit, but you are correct.

Also, I understand and agree with Mario’s strategy to avoid the visit high commitments, I just want one big one.

I feel you. We all waiting for the big fish. Mario got us hungry!

Advertisement
Today's Through the Smoke Instant Reaction podcast, Gaby dropped an unofficial, official CB for Mack to the Canes (IDK what that is though, LOL).

Mack is doing a UV again this weekend and then committing immediately after the UV.

Gaby also noted that every time that Trader visits, Mack is with him. A Mack commitment would solidify Chance, greatly influence Patterson and have a role w/Smith.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement

Yeah I feel what you’re saying but it seems to me Mario wants the opposite

Which in reality is a good thing. Hopefully we move past being Decommit U because kids were being pressured or wanting to make decisions before they’re really ready

Just me agreeing with you basically

Advertisement
Back