Official: TVD Out / JB Starting

Advertisement
hope jacurri is safe with the football today, no matter the outcome, so that we can see him against pitt
I think even if he tosses a pick or two he will be the guy. Brown is the better of the two between jake and him at this point and Tyler should be shut down and begged to return provided we hire an air raid guy

Advertisement
Advertisement
If Miami pulls off the upset of the century and Brown plays well, he will be the quarterback indefinitely. And i mean indefinitely.
Just let him develop naturally no need to rush him in there, don't forget we still have TVD with tons of high level play at critical situations

Best way to find out where you are as a QB is to just get out there and go for it..... Jacurri is a great athlete and that will help him a ton today.... I'm not expecting a miracle from him but he can do wonders for his future here with a balls to wall performance...

Advertisement
Agree, I definitely need to see a lot more from Jaccuri before I'm ready to say he's QB1 indefinitely
The dude said *if* he pulls the upset here, something that Tyler has never done. That’s a big IF. And if it happens, I will agree. Dude would need to play absolutely lights out on the ground and in the air for us to even cover the spread.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back