**Official Throwback Recruiting Video Thread** JasonGeathers

PBuch and Ed Reed on the field at the same time was a great thing.
K Winslow was a ****head when he was at the U. Dude was so arrogant. His entitled class led the way to the downturn at UM.

Advertisement
PBuch and Ed Reed on the field at the same time was a great thing.
K Winslow was a ****head when he was at the U. Dude was so arrogant. His entitled class led the way to the downturn at UM.

Way off. K2 was well respected by his teammates and had a great work ethic. Definitely was not bad for the culture.

A guy like Sean T on the other hand....

Not saying the guy wasn't gifted as ****. But I was at the school at the time he was there. Also played hoops with him a few times with some of the other football players. As a person, he was an all eyes on me type of guy. Individual. Big time ego. Son of a pro. Entitled. Spoiled. Kind of a loner. Sometimes with Quad Hill. I am just saying I wouldn't want him as my teammate. A culture change took place with the young players after the National Championship. Especially with the new recruits that were coming in. Long gone were the team oriented players and in were the individual looking for exposure to go pro. Man, I missed Ed Reed during those years.

Jason Geathers:

[video=youtube;F7LISCjsIQE]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F7LISCjsIQE[/video]

Mark Gent:

[video=youtube;MWkB3SdKxkI]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MWkB3SdKxkI[/video]

Yany,

Do you have John Square and Tory Mitchel? I remember both of their highlight tapes were pretty good.

**** shame we couldn't get more out of Geathers. I thought he was going to be a star here.

Can't believe you put Mark Gent's film in this thread. A kicker? Come on bruh! lol

Advertisement
Geathers video is great. If he was our backup RB during the Fiasco Bowl we might just have won that thing.

+1
Geathers was better than Payton. I think we would have won that game with him at backup. Geathers was a workaholic at the U. Always hanging with Blades. Focused.

Am I the only one who thinks Buchanans film might be the best of the four?

Advertisement
+1
Geathers was better than Payton. I think we would have won that game with him at backup. Geathers was a workaholic at the U. Always hanging with Blades. Focused.

Interesting. I think Coker really did that kid a disservice. I think he has/had a lot of talent, think he's playing arena ball somewhere.

Advertisement
Back