Official State Penn job as it relates to Golden Thread

Would You Be Upset If Al Left For Pedo State?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
If Blake can get a hire quickly, then we'll probably get an A+ hire between Schiano, Chud, Butch or Petrino.

But if the hiring process takes longer than a week, expect the worst.

Advertisement
Any chance UM tells him to kick rocks if he tries to come back?

If they don´t I think we are lost. He lost all confidence and credibility. As if you have a fianceé you bulid trust and projects for years and suddenly goes to try another guy, fails and then comes back asking for love. Golden just dinamited the U´s trust, and that isnt fixable

With all the talk of Davis burning bridges with UM, it seems that that could not have been the case between Shalala and Davis. She did not start working at the U until after Davis left. Now the question is would Shalala even consider him now that we are on probation. But **** the guy led us out of probation last time. He knows how to handle the situation.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Donna_Shalala

Butch as always wanted to come back. During the Coker, Dee and Garcia. Garcia wanted to fire Coker and bring back Butch. Garcia wouldn't have made the suggestion unless he knew Butch will come. Dee refused, stayed with Coker , and went with the firing of Kehoe and Solinger Before the hiring of Shannon, Hank Goldberg, friend with Butch, stated that Butch was interested All this under Dee's rein. Now, he tells the Palm Beach Post, he's interested. We shall see what type of AD we have now in Blake James A clearly successful coach familiar with the university's culture says he's interested. What will AD James do with a large portion of the fanbase requesting his return ?

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have spoken to Butch personally before all of this. The guy is dying to come back to Miami.

He's a different guy now. He's older, a cancer survivor, and has a different perspective on life as all of us do as we get older at any stage of life.

I don't know what he currently capable of. What I do know is that he's the best evaluator of talent I have ever seen, has plenty of coaching connections, and would take this job the microsecond it was offered.

As to how he left, there are two sides to every story. I think most only saw or heard one side. There's another. Regardless, the truth is probably somewhere in the middle and water under the bridge from my vantage point.

I would interview Chud, Butch, Petrino, and Schiano. Pick one and move on.

How is he different? No longer a lying weasel, or no longer having panic attacks when faced with difficult in-game coaching decisions? Or both?

Things change and sometimes on a moment's notice. That happens in any facet of life either personally or professionally. You either can recognize how much he did for Mii and vice-versa or you won't. I could give a ****. My only point is that he, along with a few other guys I mentioned, merit consideration.

Aside from that, we can agree to disagree.

He gone. F*ck fat AL: 1-8 against teams with more than 8 wins... GTFOH. I want a proven coach who can get miami back to where it needs to be. Brighter days are ahead. No more sorry a** donofrio. I'm jumping for joy man.... Let's go canes!!!

Advertisement
If you quote Twitter, it should be federally mandated that you must tell us who the **** the writer is. For example, who is Andy Slater and why should I listen to his bald ***?

Can't believe we're going through this **** again. That fat ******* made it seem nothing in the world will lure him away from Miami. He really is a used car salesman talking all that bs.

“@AndySlater: Source: Al Golden to inform team today that he is leaving to Penn State”

Later Coach, thank you for weathering the storm of the CANES NCAA mess, but now go **** yourself.

Bring in Butch Davis or Pat Narduzzi

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back