********Official Start Rosier Thread***********

Kaaya looked better under Coley who was garbage.

Richt is 4 or 5 levels beyond garbage so those of you calling for Rosier are outside your **** minds.

Call for a new OC. The rest will take care of itself.

Kaya exhibited the same shatty *** characteristics under the last regime. Capt 3 and out. That fact that he freezes, locks up, puts his head down and falls like a baby deer is not CMRs fault. He has been doing this the past 3 years.

How many come backs has he led since he has been here..not just this year?

How many ranked teams has he played and beat?

Yeah thats what I thought

Richt's sample size is bigger, and his record is worse

Yeah, that's what I thought

Advertisement

Richt is 4 or 5 levels beyond garbage so those of you calling for Rosier are outside your **** minds.

Kaya exhibited the same shatty *** characteristics under the last regime. Capt 3 and out. That fact that he freezes, locks up, puts his head down and falls like a baby deer is not CMRs fault. He has been doing this the past 3 years.

How is Richts sample size bigger? He has been coach for 8 games. How many does Kaya have. If your referring to UGA he won 2 SEC titles...yeah thats what I THOUGHT

Brad Kaaya was way better under James Coley.... the 16 total TDs, countless 3 and outs, countless choke jobs, countless terrible throws last year "looked" so much better in comparison to this season lol

Time to go with Rosier and Allison... let the both of them take snaps. with Rosier being the starter. The entire "Kaaya gives us a better chance to win" argument is invalid and sounds like some mental midget type ****.

What's the point though of starting Rosier? To win enough games to be bowl eligible? Eh, I've seen enough this year. Rosier has zero chance of being starting QB next year. He's like a poor man's Derek Crudup. Don't burn Allison's shirt on a wasted season. The absolute BEST case scenario is that Kaaya lights it up so that his stock improves enough that he takes a chance in the draft, even if in later rounds. We simply cannot build for the future with him at QB. I think he's a good kid, but like I said, he just isn't clutch. To be fair, only a tiny tiny percentage of QBs do have it (time slows down when pressure is highest and skills are sharpened for those few necessary moments- better passing, better vision, etc). Maybe Perry or Allison have the glow of the Last Dragon.

200.gif

Last edited:
Advertisement

How is Richts sample size bigger? He has been coach for 8 games. How many does Kaya have. If your referring to UGA he won 2 SEC titles...yeah thats what I THOUGHT

He owns a .200 winning percentage against power 5 opponents, and it's over a larger number of games. THAT'S what I thought

Advertisement
Back