********Official Start Rosier Thread***********

Jax Cane

Junior
I've seen enough. Brad Kaya is like Alex Rodriguez of meaningless stats and the king of Choke. Puts us in a 21-0 hole and then decides to play for 2.5 qtrs and then chokes at the end of the game in predictable fashion.

Season is really over and I am all in for bringing in Rosier.

Enough of the insanity.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I would play Rosier and if shats the bed then next man up. Lets see what we have in the stable in real time action.

Advertisement
Kaaya looked better under Coley who was garbage.

Richt is 4 or 5 levels beyond garbage so those of you calling for Rosier are outside your **** minds.

Call for a new OC. The rest will take care of itself.

Put Rosier in and if he sucks as much as Bk then burn Capt Jacks shirt. Lets see if Allison has any skills.

How many plays did Kaya just prematurely go into the fetal position and take the sack. I almost cried when he hit Walton check down that guess what got us a 1st down.

I fuggin hate Johnny Manziel but he would do work with this group of TEs and WRs.

Oh good, another "Official" thread. What makes them "Official" or different from any other thread?

Put Rosier in and if he sucks as much as Bk then burn Capt Jacks shirt. Lets see if Allison has any skills.

How many plays did Kaya just prematurely go into the fetal position and take the sack. I almost cried when he hit Walton check down that guess what got us a 1st down.

I fuggin hate Johnny Manziel but he would do work with this group of TEs and WRs.

I jizzed in my shorts when he ran for that third down, to bad he was about 15 yards short

Advertisement

I jizzed in my shorts when he ran for that third down, to bad he was about 15 yards short

He had a chance to do it 2 or 3 times in the game on earlier downs.

Even if he only gets 4 yards it gives a favorable down and distance for the next down.

I just don't get why he doesn't run or check down on early downs more.

He had a chance to do it 2 or 3 times in the game on earlier downs.

Even if he only gets 4 yards it gives a favorable down and distance for the next down.

I just don't get why he doesn't run or check down on early downs more.

Because he's margarine, when he feels heat he gets soft

Advertisement
Kaaya looked better under Coley who was garbage.

Richt is 4 or 5 levels beyond garbage so those of you calling for Rosier are outside your **** minds.

Call for a new OC. The rest will take care of itself.

Kaya exhibited the same shatty *** characteristics under the last regime. Capt 3 and out. That fact that he freezes, locks up, puts his head down and falls like a baby deer is not CMRs fault. He has been doing this the past 3 years.

How many come backs has he led since he has been here..not just this year?

How many ranked teams has he played and beat?

Yeah thats what I thought

Time to go with Rosier and Allison... let the both of them take snaps. with Rosier being the starter. The entire "Kaaya gives us a better chance to win" argument is invalid and sounds like some mental midget type ****.

Advertisement
Back