Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Mike Woodson, IU coach at the post game press conference:

“You’ve gotta give Miami a lot of credit. They played their butts off,” said Indiana coach Mike Woodson. “It was a well-coached game and I thought they were the better team, they showed it first half and second half. That coach has done a **** of a job with that team for many years, and that team tonight competed and played their asses off, and that’s why I’m sitting here going home and they’re moving forward. That team was pretty **** good.”
Great analysis coach. That's an NBA coach's mindset. Just the facts, no excuses.

Advertisement
Disrespectful to who? Houston right? Ok ok I’m done
Jordan Miller still overrated and suck?

Asking for a friend…

Keep disrespecting the Canes… even if it’s tongue n cheek at this point (cuz it can’t be anything else). They feed off that ****; clearly! And yea, we all know Houston is tough as nails on the courts…. But so are we.

Miller…and Canes time! Just for you …

Great analysis coach. That's an NBA coach's mindset. Just the facts, no excuses.

I like Woodson a lot.

It's unlikely he would leave his alma mater, but it'd be fun to see what he could do at Georgetown.

He could do real work with some grimy NYC/Jersey/Philly/B-more/DMV cats instead of players from the pond he's fishing in right now.

Last edited:
Jordan Miller still overrated and suck?

Asking for a friend…

Keep disrespecting the Canes… even if it’s tongue n cheek at this point (cuz it can’t be anything else). They feed off that ****; clearly! And yea, we all know Houston is tough as nails on the courts…. But so are we.

Miller…and Canes time! Just for you …
To me? Yeah he’s not nba good. That’s always been my personal opinion. I think it tends to show more when he actually has to play against nba players. He performed admirably against flip though. Let’s see what he does with Jarace

To me? Yeah he’s not nba good. That’s always been my personal opinion. I think it tends to show more when he actually has to play against nba players. He performed admirably against flip though. Let’s see what he does with Jarace
He's a former 6'3" hs senior who was unranked that went to George Mason. Grading him against an NBA standard might not be fair. He's a really good college player who will go play in Europe.

Advertisement
He's a former 6'3" hs senior who was unranked that went to George Mason. Grading him against an NBA standard might not be fair. He's a really good college player who will go play in Europe.
Well I’ve only ever been talking about him from the NBA light others put him in. I don’t think I actually ever said he sucks either. I said I really really don’t like his game and think he’s a little overrated by the board. But he produces so my personal opinion can be very offensive but I agree. He’ll be a pro for the next 10 years at least

Well I’ve only ever been talking about him from the NBA light others put him in. I don’t think I actually ever said he sucks either. I said I really really don’t like his game and think he’s a little overrated by the board. But he produces so my personal opinion can be very offensive but I agree. He’ll be a pro for the next 10 years at least
💯. I’ll give you credit, you’re consistent as that’s what you’ve said all along.

Just had to come bust your chops since ya took a pot shot at the Canes (with the spread). Should be a **** of a game between two teams full of dogs.

💯. I’ll give you credit, you’re consistent as that’s what you’ve said all along.

Just had to come bust your chops since ya took a pot shot at the Canes (with the spread). Should be a **** of a game between two teams full of dogs.
I already know how the game is gonna play out honestly. At some point Miami is gonna be up 14 points in my mind lol

Advertisement
Advertisement
Mike Woodson, IU coach at the post game press conference:

“You’ve gotta give Miami a lot of credit. They played their butts off,” said Indiana coach Mike Woodson. “It was a well-coached game and I thought they were the better team, they showed it first half and second half. That coach has done a **** of a job with that team for many years, and that team tonight competed and played their asses off, and that’s why I’m sitting here going home and they’re moving forward. That team was pretty **** good.”
Respect him for the honesty!

Advertisement
A few random thoughts:

- I love the Green uniforms (a view apparently not shared among traditionalists around the country)

- Gotta get back to 80%+ FT shooting; leaving too many points at the FT line in the Tourney

- Knew it was our night when Wong threw up that brick of a 3 ball and it just perched on the back of the rim and fell in

- Players REALLY seem to love playing for Coach L (obviously everyone on Cloud 9 after a big win , but ... seems genuine)

- TJD for the Hoosiers impressed me most as a shot blocker -- kid has timing and quick ups

- Classy post-game remarks by Coach Woodson

Last edited:
Advertisement
Back