Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Advertisement
You can tell who these “analysts” are wanting to win based on how they’re talking @ the half on how “Indiana needs to wake up” “Indiana this” “they’re letting Miami do that” etc like Indiana is the Main character & Miami is the villain/step child.

Guarantee you if Miami was in Indianas position they’d be saying “Indiana is doing great at XYZ” “Indiana is just so good on D” etc etc. Its blatant they view us as the lesser program or the odd man out. All the more I wanna beat them into the ground tonight
Always the villain

Advertisement
You can tell who these “analysts” are wanting to win based on how they’re talking @ the half on how “Indiana needs to wake up” “Indiana this” “they’re letting Miami do that” etc like Indiana is the Main character & Miami is the villain/step child.

Guarantee you if Miami was in Indianas position they’d be saying “Indiana is doing great at XYZ” “Indiana is just so good on D” etc etc. Its blatant they view us as the lesser program or the odd man out. All the more I wanna beat them into the ground tonight
Even their commercials want Indiana to make a comeback

Honestly, I’m so sick of Miami fans pulling this victim card. It happens enough for real (NCAA nil).

When they had momentum they said it and vice versa. Stop being such whiners

Advertisement

Truth Reaction GIF by MOODMAN

Guarantee you if Miami was in Indianas position they’d be saying “Indiana is doing great at XYZ” “Indiana is just so good on D,” etc. It's blatant that they view us as the lesser program or the odd man out. All the more, I want to beat them into the ground tonight

They want the Houston vs. Indiana match, so they can talk about Kelvin Samson all week since he was the Indiana coach back in the day.

Advertisement

It has almost felt this way all season. Crazy the disrespect Miami has had most of the year

These analysts jock ride the blue bloods, because it's not about the better team winning, it's about the RIGHT teams winning. They do not want Miami in the S16.

Honestly, I’m so sick of Miami fans pulling this victim card. It happens enough for real (NCAA nil).

When they had momentum they said it and vice versa. Stop being such whiners
Big dawg if you don’t see a bunch of TNT analysts @Halftime ONLY talking about Indiana and how they need to do better without talking about us in a positive way once then idk what to tell you.

- we were the most popular 5/12 upset pick

When I hear these analysts talk they always talk about how a team will expose us, over power us, how we can’t keep the up etc

You can just tell in the language who they’re rooting for. I ain’t complaining as much as just simply pointing it out.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back