Official Round 2 NCAAT vs. Hoosiers Thread!

Advertisement
I would look for Indiana to run that two man play that they ended the half with at least 6+ times in the second half. I foresee the kid in the white head band shooting at least five 3-point shots in the second half.

Advertisement
I don't understand this team. all year once they get a lead, they let the other team back in. a bunch of losses this season we were up 10+. Need a big 2nd half. whatever the cost, just win!

Still believe spread em out beat off dribble and make him commit in the lane and just have the right guys to dump off to to finish at the rim.

Advertisement
Candace wants TJD get out and run. I’d love for him to get out and running with us as well!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Look like them boys were about to crack.

Bill Russell hasnt come out and he as well was looking like he is about to crack...

This bum white kid with the head band just gave some momentum and he actually thinks he can make it now if you seen him going into the half....

Guys like him will be able to make wide open shots though.

AJ casey? Is the moment to big or is this par for the course cause he will need to play couple minutes atleast 2nd half because i forsee more bs foul calls on bigs to keep IU in the game...
Need 4 more points from Walker who wasnt really bad this half..... This feels like a game Beverly can play more because these dudes arent that fast...just want him to be agressive...gonna need some1 to step up a bit as i expect some good coaching changes by IU for this half defensively.

You can tell who these “analysts” are wanting to win based on how they’re talking @ the half on how “Indiana needs to wake up” “Indiana this” “they’re letting Miami do that” etc like Indiana is the Main character & Miami is the villain/step child.

Guarantee you if Miami was in Indianas position they’d be saying “Indiana is doing great at XYZ” “Indiana is just so good on D” etc etc. Its blatant they view us as the lesser program or the odd man out. All the more I wanna beat them into the ground tonight

Advertisement
Back