***Official Prediction of when Golden gets canned Thread***

Based on the current inaction by Golden on staff and the Administrations, I don't see them making a change. IMO, we'll be 7-5 at worse or 8-4 at best. Combine either record with the 2016 commitment class and this group of clowns will site this as progress and kids buying into the progress. They'll turn a blind eye to the very recent and all to frequent fact of "decommitments" and that kids just don't want to play for a loser or where they don't feel they will be developed. With all that said he gets fired after the North Carolina game 11/14! A day that will last in infamy!

8-4(or better) plus the 2016 stud recruits, then he is definitely a keep. 7-5 or worse, and he SHOULD be gone.

After 6th loss.

Oh lawd.

I say he goes down November 15th.

Advertisement
I posted a poll on this subject. You can pick a whole week.

Advertisement
its all about the new president. if the new pres is really committed to winning he may fire Als fat *** immediately and hire Butch (I'm looking at you Admiral)

if its another Shalalala type, then fold the program forever

Advertisement
If he lose to Nebraska, I think he might get canned then, but realistically, I want to say in November after the season is over. I can't see Golden winning more than 6 games this year, even if he starts off 4-0 w/ a cupcake schedule.

Advertisement
Nov 28th after we lose to Pitt to finish the season 6-6. New coach announced following week. Coach Coley will be interim coach for meaningless bowl game that we also lose to finish season 6-7.

Unfortunately this is correct. The new coach signs leftovers (Swag-overs) and lands a class ranked in the mid 20s. Unless, the new coach is Butch in which case Swag16 becomes a legend...........

He will be fired mid season. His life is going to be miserable, no way he last the entire season....now way

It should be after a loss to any school not named Florida State or Clemson

This. We are now a program where it's 100% acceptable - borderline encouraged - to lose to ****** FSU and Clemson upon every matchup... WTF is the point? What about water polo or indoor volleyball, guys??!

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back