***Official Prediction of when Golden gets canned Thread***

MizCane

Senior
Since we have the top 2016 class "committed" so far I think its in Miami's best interest to cut ties with Golden by week 8 next year. This will be after a stretch of FSU, VT, Clemson and Duke. We are more then likely to lose 3 of the 4.

We can't risk letting him coach out the rest of the year then pulling the trigger in December/January if we want to try and keep most of 16 committed.

I predict he is let go after the Duke game next year.

What is everyone else's prediction?

Advertisement
I will make my prediction after the new President is hired. Right now I wouldn't be surprised if the tie is on the sidelines in 2016.

Advertisement
Based on the current inaction by Golden on staff and the Administrations, I don't see them making a change. IMO, we'll be 7-5 at worse or 8-4 at best. Combine either record with the 2016 commitment class and this group of clowns will site this as progress and kids buying into the progress. They'll turn a blind eye to the very recent and all to frequent fact of "decommitments" and that kids just don't want to play for a loser or where they don't feel they will be developed. With all that said he gets fired after the North Carolina game 11/14! A day that will last in infamy!

Advertisement
My guess if we folden is still around that 2016 class will go from 1 to 21 in after if weeks

Nov 28th after we lose to Pitt to finish the season 6-6. New coach announced following week. Coach Coley will be interim coach for meaningless bowl game that we also lose to finish season 6-7.

Advertisement
i really have zero confidence that the board and president will do the right thing. the "first real season" crap hurts

Advertisement
Based on the current inaction by Golden on staff and the Administrations, I don't see them making a change. IMO, we'll be 7-5 at worse or 8-4 at best. Combine either record with the 2016 commitment class and this group of clowns will site this as progress and kids buying into the progress. They'll turn a blind eye to the very recent and all to frequent fact of "decommitments" and that kids just don't want to play for a loser or where they don't feel they will be developed. With all that said he gets fired after the North Carolina game 11/14! A day that will last in infamy!

8-4(or better) plus the 2016 stud recruits, then he is definitely a keep. 7-5 or worse, and he SHOULD be gone.

After 6th loss.

I feel that if he at least wins 6 games every year they won't fire him and eventually he will leave from the hostility or theyll fire him after another 3 or 4 years. Bleak.

Advertisement
Back