OFFICIAL OVER REACTION THREAD

Advertisement
Not so fast hamburgular...

Technically a sandwhich needs a vegetable, sliced cheese, and sliced meat.

Now if you had relish, shredded cheese, and split the dog in half, I'll allow it.

Totally random aside...

If you haven't eaten a hotdog "iceland style" you are missing out. HIGHLY RECOMMENDED.

Advertisement
CIS posters hated Richt in 2016 when we started 4-4
CIS posters loved Richt in 2017 when we started 10-0
CIS posters hate Richt in 2018 when we lost to UVA
CIS posters will love Richt again at some point....
So so true. People are so quick to go each extreme.

Advertisement
A thread started by a Mod, who is okay with UM being an average football team and the first response is from some cuck who thinks CMR is some genius coach. Both of you can jump off skyscrapers. #oVeRrEaCtIoNtHreAd
CMR is a better coach than Goldie - that's not saying much.

Advertisement
That's awesome. I will show him all my tats when we meet up in NJ. What part of the state do you guys live in and do you or ken have any tats?

I think I already told you, I’ve always wanted to get one but I’m scared it would hurt too much.

Needles are very sharp!

Last edited:
I think I already told you, I’ve always wanted to get one but I’m scared it would hurt too much!

Needles are very sharp.
You're right we did have that talk.. sorry it's been a long painful season filled with lots of memory-loss inducing self-medication.. sigh

what about Ken? Is he also scared of needles?

And what part of Jersey you from? Are you near Seacaucus?

To evaluate Mark Richt lets look at positives and negatives:
He has restored our credibility and made us a team that is good for the TV market (or is it Diaz's defense)
In most minds his offense is not innovative and a relic, in other words our offense sucks.
He is bringing in great talent at every position including QB BUT Jon is not developing that QB talent and needs to go.
Ugly losses may cause us to miss out on some recruits where the next factor is important...FANS.
With last years success he has Hard Rock rocking...with ugly losses that may not continue as fans disappear.

Therefore I feel ambiguous about him, he is of high character and if I had a son I'd want him to coach my son, that said the job is about winning games although the U wants the perception we are developing men which Mark is doing a good job at. I think a QB coach and an OC would bring success as Mark will continue to bring in talent, if he is too stubborn then we are in trouble. I am all in on Mark Richt if he does those two things.

Advertisement
You're right we did have that talk.. sorry it's been a long painful season filled with lots of memory-loss inducing self-medication.. sigh

what about Ken? Is he also scared of needles?

And what part of Jersey you from? Are you near Seacaucus?

Kenneth has a skin condition which prevents him from getting tattoos.

I am in Hoboken. Kenneth still lives in NY.

“Season is over “

No the fvck it’s not, do you see how many great recruits are on the board that we sit pretty favorably with it? We need to finish strong regardless of the bad loss vs Virginia

The "overreactors" are actually reacting appropriately if you take past Canes history into account.

Advertisement
Back