OFFICIAL OVER REACTION THREAD

Advertisement
Despite the fact CMR is the first coach to win 10 games here in 15 years and the first one to ever win the coastal and did it all with a terrible QB just one year ago, he has already forgot how to coach and I want him fired. Fly the ******* banner because he didn’t win the National Title this year.

Advertisement
This is either the best thread or worst thread on this site, either way I’m ****ed about it

CIS posters hated Richt in 2016 when we started 4-4
CIS posters loved Richt in 2017 when we started 10-0
CIS posters hate Richt in 2018 when we lost to UVA
CIS posters will love Richt again at some point....

The truth is CMR was actually brought in to secretly sabotage the team so we can ultimately disband the program entirely and reinstitute men's diving instead.

Advertisement
Under reaction thread. You are right.
200ng.gif

Advertisement
What toppings do you enjoy on your burger, friend?

I enjoy bacon, cheese, lettuce, tomato, onion, pickles and ketchup.
Everything you list, minus the onion but add a dollop of mustard. There are times when bbq sauce can be used in lieu of ketchup. I’ve also been known to enjoy a fried egg on a burger from time to time.

Of course, the hamburger should be cooked rare. Cool and red in the center.

How often do you and Kenneth enjoy a burger, friend?

No recruits will come here now. Oh wait, Nunn committed. Ok, no other recruits will come. Oh wait, there are two definite silents comin. Ok, no other recruits will come after that....

Advertisement
Everything you list, minus the onion but add a dollop of mustard. There are times when bbq sauce can be used in lieu of ketchup. I’ve also been known to enjoy a fried egg on a burger from time to time.

Of course, the hamburger should be cooked rare. Cool and red in the center.

How often do you and Kenneth enjoy a burger, friend?

Kenneth prefers turkey burgers.

I don’t really care for them.

Kenneth and I both love beef.
Good! The thing about beef tho is that it can get boring after a while, if u don’t change things up . Do you guys ever go out and try new, different beef together? I imagine that might be a pastime you boys snjoy!!

Advertisement
Back