Official "Our administration doesn't give a flying F about football"

Status
Not open for further replies.
This problem is bigger than Manny, anyone that doesn't see it at this point is incompetent and/or just hasn't been following this program long enough.

For the 5th consecutive time, our administration's incompetence with regards to the building of this program has reared it's ugly head. Our insistence on not hiring AN ASCENDING top notch coach as opposed to coordinators from fired staffs, guys on the downside of their coaching career, and guys that never had any business being a head coach in the first place (Coker).

The coaches are just the symptom fellas.....we have a disease that goes MUCH deeper. The incompetence from the top is going put the final nail in this programs coffin.
Excellent ... facts

Advertisement
Advertisement
Advertisement
Been saying this since Shannon was hired. How long did Ohio St let Luke fickell *** up the football program? Miami has been too busy trying to become Harvard south and has parlayed the success of the football to achieve this goal. You can do that without sacrificing the well being of the football team. You can start by firing Blake James. All of Miami's athletics teams ARe pretty much trash.

Some of you are just now figuring out what many of us have known since Shalala took over.

Took you ****** long enough.

I took it on the chin for years for calling out Shalala and her liberal elites for destroying the program. People shot back at me and defended her because of some BS school ranking and her socialized UM healthcare (now bankrupt).

Advertisement
Some of you are just now figuring out what many of us have known since Shalala took over.

I took it on the chin for years for calling out Shalala and her liberal elites for destroying the program. People shot back at me and defended her because of some BS school ranking and her socialized UM healthcare (now bankrupt).
Tell us more about Shalala and the football program and UHealth.

Administration has never cared about the football program. Tad Foote wanted to bury the program.

Advertisement

It's more about the type of people she filled key positions at the U with... leftist pc elitists like herself, reeking of social agenda pumping than winning..... and f'ing mor0ns CG residents elected her into office...

Been saying this since Shannon was hired. How long did Ohio St let Luke fickell *** up the football program? Miami has been too busy trying to become Harvard south and has parlayed the success of the football to achieve this goal. You can do that without sacrificing the well being of the football team. You can start by firing Blake James. All of Miami's athletics teams ARe pretty much trash.

It's a disease that needs to be eradicated.

“Harvard South?” Lmao good one.

That’s like University of Phoenix calling themselves “The Harvard of the Internets.”

Miami is and always has been Suntan U. Even at the peak of its rankings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Advertisement
Back