Official NCAAT Game 1 vs Drake thread!

There is a contingent that loves to **** on Wong every chance they get.
Bull****. There’s a contingent that calls it like they see it. I’m a fan of Wong but 20% of the time he blows. We aren’t better without him. He just needs to be more consistent before I even get close to calling him a great player.
Walker on the other hand sucks **** all the time. If he takes one more three Norchad should beat his *** in the locker room.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1679111939493.gif

Should’ve pressed them all game
We can’t. We don’t have the depth. You need 8-9 regulars to press for even the majority of the game much less the entire game. And with Omier’s ankle he is not much help on the full court press. So Coach L saved it knowing he only had a few minutes to use the press. And he nailed the timing. Awesome Coaching.

Advertisement
As much as I find Wong's off-nites off-full... I do appreciate his overall value on offense as a resource consumer even so. The Drake "D" gave him a lot of attention, often double-teaming, and that frees up others for some better shots (Which to their credit they made... Wooga and Pack had 25 shots and made about half including SIX 3's.)

Advertisement
Bull****. There’s a contingent that calls it like they see it. I’m a fan of Wong but 20% of the time he blows. We aren’t better without him. He just needs to be more consistent before I even get close to calling him a great player.
Walker on the other hand sucks **** all the time. If he takes one more three Norchad should beat his *** in the locker room.
His body language certainly doesn't help matters when his game is in the toilet. Gotta be assertive and help the team in different ways. Seems like when his scoring drops, his entire game goes down the $hi++er with it. Gotta be better. Don't see us winning another game if he plays like he did tonight. Pack and Omier were huge.

They need to give Omier’s ankle the Mr Miagi rub. These two posts for Indiania are a handful. I think the **** sucking of Jackson Davis might rival that of Filipowski

limping ralph macchio GIF
I don't know why Omier keeps popping out on high screens covering guys that can't shoot outside. Just stay in the box and we will be ok

Advertisement
I don't know why Omier keeps popping out on high screens covering guys that can't shoot outside. Just stay in the box and we will be ok
THey're using Omier to blow up the P&R. He's got the lateral quickness to do it. On a bum ankle doing it for 35 minutes is asking a lot though. May need to just have him hedge and recover against Indiana.

Jackson-Davis is a problem
They got a couple problems but they can't play d. Kent State has beat them to the basket all night, off the dribble so easily, missed 20 shots at the rim. Should be a high scoring slugfest with Indiana but I like our chances A LOT. I think we put an *** whipping on them unless they shoot lights out from 3. He gonna get his, just don't guard him out high.

Advertisement
Back