Official NCAAT Game 1 vs Drake thread!

It's not a debacle if you win
I would normally agree, but tonight was so bad that I don’t. Will it matter if the team comes out ready to go Sunday? No. But it could also carry over.

It’s nice for everyone that isn’t involved to think it just goes away. Survive and advance and all that. But none of us here, just played one of the worst games of our careers.

Advertisement
I would normally agree, but tonight was so bad that I don’t. Will it matter if the team comes out ready to go Sunday? No. But it could also carry over.

It’s nice for everyone that isn’t involved to think it just goes away. Survive and advance and all that. But none of us here, just played one of the worst games of our careers.

Cool.

DON'T. PICK. US.

Poplar had 15pts as our 2nd highest scorer. Wondering with the way he’s been coming on lately if he and Pack will become the go-to guys offensively in this tourney? No shade thrown to Wong, just wondering if those 2 are going to be the top scorers.

Advertisement
1679109318431.gif

Advertisement
Advertisement
I think having wong in a good mood and playing well is a lot more important to our success than any potential matchup.
We have won plenty of times with him playing bad. As long as he doesn't force it, he can play facilitator if we need him to be. That is what makes us dangerous. All 5 starters can score double digits. Few teams have that luxury on offense like us.

Advertisement
We have won plenty of times with him playing bad. As long as he doesn't force it, he can play facilitator if we need him to be. That is what makes us dangerous. All 5 starters can score double digits. Few teams have that luxury on offense like us.
We are starting to play really good teams, down the stretch we’ll need wong.

Can we win without wong, yea we can, but if we wanna go far we’re gonna need him at his best

I know 2 things: we ******* won and without reading this thread posters went full potato…

Let’s drink!!

Advertisement
Back