Official NCAAT Game 1 vs Drake thread!

just wondering what part of survive and advance don’t some of you ******* understand

Purdue says hi

It is called March madness for a ******* reason

Aidy Bryant Snl GIF by Saturday Night Live
Preach that gospel!
1679107533518.gif

Virginia says, “What it do, bruh?” To u too.

Advertisement
Advertisement
That goon he was banging w down low was a big ****. Kid had a monster game. Could actually use him as a DT next season.
Guy was 6’10 and 275lbs. Was definitely a load for Omier to have to guard and grab boards off of. But he did it, 14 big ones, hats off to Norcad for a huge effort on what many thought was an injury he wouldn’t be able to play on tonight.

Guy was 6’10 and 275lbs. Was definitely a load for Omier to have to guard and grab boards off of. But he did it, 14 big ones, hats off to Norcad for a huge effort on what many thought was an injury he wouldn’t be able to play on tonight.
We actually outrebounded them by 6. Feels like a lot of those must have been clutch ones late, like that one from Pack.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I apologize for how that came off I’m hot! So I’m sorry. I wasn’t intending to come off that way. But back to the point I disagree. I think he’s WILLING to play defense. He’s not all that good at the point of attack
I just think he gets unfairly ****ted on when his shot isnt falling (not saying you). He has carried this team plenty of times throughout his career but when he has a game like tonight its posts calling him a fraud, he sucks, etc.

I think just his presence opens up space for Miller and Pack on the outside. When he drives you have to rotate to him. You right about his defense. He gets beat off the dribble but he is good at jumping passing lanes and knocking the ball loose when he is pressing

Gotta give coach L credit. going to full press won that game imo.. when your players don't play well and you figure out a way to advance, hats off to coach L. now get those boys ready for sunday.. GO CANES
But but but fire coach L

Advertisement
And the Drake acted like they’d never seen a press all year.
Somebody mentioned that in a thread, nobody really presses anymore, and I said if I was playing Miami, I would press us often. Spurt factor from forcing few turnovers with easy buckets is elevated by a 1000000 in the NCAA tourney.

Advertisement
Back