Official NCAAT Game 1 vs Drake thread!

good news: wong can’t possibly play worse than today

more good news: we can’t possibly shoot worse than today

better news: our team panicked but realized driving was the key. they pressed and stuck to it.

great news: we advanced and we likely play as underdogs next game

GO CANES

never a doubt

Advertisement
Idk about that. More like a win by .0005. It went from a struggle to up by 5 real quick.

True. Not gonna lie here, when Calhoun hit those two threes to go up six. Then their big got a lay up, I was more than prepared for the L.

I need to go back and see when Coach took Zay out. That’s what sparked the run. Trying not to sh*t on Zay but that let Pack take control. That plus the press saved us tonight.

Advertisement
Advertisement
1679105645036.png

Admittedly I am no basketball expert but why would the more athletic more talented team look to constantly slow the game down? I don't understand running an offense that has 3 guys running back and forth 28 feet from the rim for 18 seconds most plays before they even look to get into their offense. Miami looks disinterested.
So as soon as Miami, the longer more athletic team, picks up the pace offensively and defensively the less athletic fundamentally sound team can't keep up. Some things are so obvious I don't understand why that's not the gameplan from the opening tip.

Advertisement
Gotta give coach L credit. going to full press won that game imo.. when your players don't play well and you figure out a way to advance, hats off to coach L. now get those boys ready for sunday.. GO CANES
Changed the whole game and Drake couldn't adjust..took the big man out the game who was killing us inside

Purdon’t sucks ***; most overrated team in the Nation.

Farleigh Pausingson beat’em!

FDU has some fckin Dawgs on that team, those boys played like if they didn’t win they were gonna meet Purdue in the parking lot lol
You seen them boys woo walkin at the post game interview.. Them boys had to come back to the trenches with the W..

Harlem Woowalk GIF by Sidetalk

Advertisement
Meh, in every other Miami sport it's the coach's fault. Not sure why Mario is expected to win with a true freshman QB while L gets to sit back and watch his guys fail.
There he is on que. Has not watched a game all year, and here he is bashing.
We have the dumbest fans in collegiate athletics, are you shocked they would say this nonsense?
Especially that jerk.

Advertisement
Back