Official NCAAT Game 1 vs Drake thread!

Advertisement
We are withering offensively due to their defensive pressure. Going to have to dig deep to even have a chance. Better play the best D of the year or this one’s over.

Advertisement
Just sayin'.......

Miami football - "The head coach is responsible for EVERYTHING."
Miami basketball - "LOL he can't go on the court and make shots for them LOL".
Miami basketball won the ACC regular season title and went 25-7. Miami football went 5-7 with a loss to Mid Tenn St at home...but I'm usually not blaming the coaches in year 1...

This is my first time watching this year but I have to ask just how bad was the acc this season? This team is terrible lol

Advertisement
We have two primary ball handlers on the team. Benz and pack. Only one of them is a true point guard and they’re both under 6’2. Need a wing that can help take the load off and a true big

Advertisement
Dude, that is NOT the story of the game. We are terrible tonight.
Yes because that has dictated everything.

Our biggest advantage is neutralized.

That in turn has frustrated our players.

Just now on 1 possession I counted 3 fouls on Drake, and none were called. We ended up missing the shot.

Wong got bumped, Pack got grabbed coming around a screen, and someone else got held and it allows Drake to stay right on top of our pick n roll. We can't separate at all.

Advertisement
whenever Miami has high expectations going into the tournament they **** the bed. when we don't expect much, they make a run. experienced teams are tough in the tournament and Drake has that

Advertisement
Back