Official NCAAT Game 1 vs Drake thread!

I can't even get upset at a no show performance. If they can't get pumped and play their A game for the Tourney, they don't deserve to move on.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Still so much time left in the game. It’ll be a battle. Wong and Miller need to get going. I’m happy they’re on the court and not some of these posters calling fake with nearly 12mins of game time left

Advertisement
Ballgame. Completely out coached. Wong is an absolute disaster. Him getting the ACC poy is like Gattis getting the Broyles…inexplicable

we're not winning this game....prepare the body.

This team looks like it shouldnt even be or dont want to be here..fully spooked and afraid. Also poor coaching going on...being out coached currently

Pack is one if the worst defender’s I’ve ever seen, his point of attack defense is causing our defense to breakdown almost every time down

Advertisement
Not often do you see a 5 seed scared of a 12. But here we are. Getting out coached, out hustled, out played, out everything.

Advertisement
Wong sucks
He sucks bad tonight, but that was not a charge. Horrible call, but they are playing frenzied and we are hesitant and sloppy. The refs just simply are falling in love with it the momentum.

It’s not over yet, but this was collectively bad showing to include coaching.

Plenty of time left, getting lost on D isn't a good sign. We will go back to the movement offense and get it going again. Or we better. LETS GO

Advertisement
Back