Official Miami v. Rutgers Game Thread

Advertisement
You can build your halfcourt offense around Huell, and then use that to get Reed quality looks. Frankly, the less Quan handles the ball, the happier I'll be.

Advertisement
This team is NIT at best and a year away from actually being good. Murphy is utter **** and Reed can GTFO and graduate already. Newton is a disaster at PG

Davon Reed has had a great career at Miami. You GTFO. Clueless.

Last edited:
Advertisement
Huell is surprising me..didnt think he would get much PT this year

We have 9 players on schloie and he was a top 20 recruit. Why would you think he wouldnt get much PT this year?

Didnt think he would be physically ready....and his last game against Dillard that was a big physical team was underwhelming...didnt realize wee only had 9 schollie players

Huell is surprising me..didnt think he would get much PT this year

We have 9 players on schloie and he was a top 20 recruit. Why would you think he wouldnt get much PT this year?

Didnt think he would be physically ready....and his last game against Dillard that was a big physical team was underwhelming...didnt realize wee only had 9 schollie players

DJ and Miller clearly aren't ready and they're getting minutes. Thin roster means everybody plays.

Advertisement
I think this Newton PG experiment needs to end.

It's not an experiment. He's always been a PG. May not have a pass first mentality but he's definitely a PG. he's also the only one on the roster so not really other options this year

He is not a PG. You can call him a PG but he isn't one.

He has no feel for the offense, he can't pass the ball and he needs to play off the PG. The turnovers are awful and too common.

Newton is a bad option, try to get Brown and DJ more time especially during this chitty OOC schedule.

Brown started

Huh. Are you following this conversation? Are you reading what you post?

Jesus. Calm down. Brown did start. He was talking about your last point of trying to get Brown more playing time. He played 28 minutes which is a ton.

Advertisement
How does everyone like the starting lineup?

It's going to be the starting lineup for the rest of the year. I'd love to see L go small with Amp at the 4 because I think Kamari Murphy is hot garbage, but he won't do that.

The Hurricanes had nine assists and 19 turnovers.

''It really should be the opposite,'' Larranaga said. ''We're a little young and don't have team chemistry on offense yet.''

It's not an experiment. He's always been a PG. May not have a pass first mentality but he's definitely a PG. he's also the only one on the roster so not really other options this year

He is not a PG. You can call him a PG but he isn't one.

He has no feel for the offense, he can't pass the ball and he needs to play off the PG. The turnovers are awful and too common.

Newton is a bad option, try to get Brown and DJ more time especially during this chitty OOC schedule.

Brown started

Huh. Are you following this conversation? Are you reading what you post?

Jesus. Calm down. Brown did start. He was talking about your last point of trying to get Brown more playing time. He played 28 minutes which is a ton.

Huh. The comment before that.

Couldn't watch due to time zone issues.

How did Amp look? He's definitely been up and down so far

Advertisement
Back