Official Miami @ UNC we gon get raped thread

pcitycane

Retired staff
Premium
:neonu::crownpour::neonu::crownpour::neonu::crownpour::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning:

this is our first true test in the ACC, and one of the best. prepare thy ****, ill be watching and cheering on anyway. thats right, im watching canes basketball over the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

Advertisement
I am here man but the game is tomorrow. I am stoked. I think we have a decent chance if we play smart basketball and get hot behind the line. Sucks that it is on ESPN3 though.

I am here man but the game is tomorrow. I am stoked. I think we have a decent chance if we play smart basketball and get hot behind the line. Sucks that it is on ESPN3 though.

yeah i realized last night it was on tuesday night i was scouring the internet for the game for 30 minutes to no avail. i was in another world last night lol.

Advertisement
Gatta Be-live !!!!! Anything could happen...just got my orange and green glasses on....Lets go CANES :stormwarning:

Advertisement
DQJONES1.jpg

we were right there against UVA, and UNC is better than them, but not by as much as you would think. Virginia is very good this year.

we were right there against UVA, and UNC is better than them, but not by as much as you would think. Virginia is very good this year.

Yeah, but we have been burned by really talented players. Look at UNCG for example, that Simpson kid tore us up. Same thing with Scott for UVA. UNC's entire team is full of Simpson's and Scott's. So far this year, we really have not shut down a star player and that really worries me.

Advertisement

Yeah, but we have been burned by really talented players. Look at UNCG for example, that Simpson kid tore us up. Same thing with Scott for UVA. UNC's entire team is full of Simpson's and Scott's. So far this year, we really have not shut down a star player and that really worries me.

has happened almost every game for a real long time. one guy just tears us to shreds, whether it be a star or a role player.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back