Official Miami @ UNC we gon get raped thread

pcitycane

Staff member
:neonu::crownpour::neonu::crownpour::neonu::crownpour::stormwarning::stormwarning::stormwarning:

this is our first true test in the ACC, and one of the best. prepare thy anus, ill be watching and cheering on anyway. thats right, im watching canes basketball over the NATIONAL CHAMPIONSHIP.

CaneDaddy

All-American
I am here man but the game is tomorrow. I am stoked. I think we have a decent chance if we play smart basketball and get hot behind the line. Sucks that it is on ESPN3 though.

SmokeyRone

All-ACC
Teams that don't beat UVA don't beat UNC

pcitycane

Staff member
I am here man but the game is tomorrow. I am stoked. I think we have a decent chance if we play smart basketball and get hot behind the line. Sucks that it is on ESPN3 though.
yeah i realized last night it was on tuesday night i was scouring the internet for the game for 30 minutes to no avail. i was in another world last night lol.

mexiCANE

Junior
Gatta Be-live !!!!! Anything could happen...just got my orange and green glasses on....Lets go CANES :stormwarning:

pcitycane

Staff member
Teams that don't beat UVA don't beat UNC
oh ok, ill see if i can make a few calls and get the message to Coach and the players, if this is the case they shouldnt even play the game.

CaneDaddy

All-American
24 minutes until the upset of the year.... maybe.... not really... but maybe.

pcitycane

Staff member
we were right there against UVA, and UNC is better than them, but not by as much as you would think. Virginia is very good this year.

CaneDaddy

All-American
we were right there against UVA, and UNC is better than them, but not by as much as you would think. Virginia is very good this year.
Yeah, but we have been burned by really talented players. Look at UNCG for example, that Simpson kid tore us up. Same thing with Scott for UVA. UNC's entire team is full of Simpson's and Scott's. So far this year, we really have not shut down a star player and that really worries me.

pcitycane

Staff member
Yeah, but we have been burned by really talented players. Look at UNCG for example, that Simpson kid tore us up. Same thing with Scott for UVA. UNC's entire team is full of Simpson's and Scott's. So far this year, we really have not shut down a star player and that really worries me.
has happened almost every game for a real long time. one guy just tears us to shreds, whether it be a star or a role player.