Official Manny Statement

Advertisement
Advertisement
There is a strong rumor that Lane Kiffin is interested in the OC position. Manny and him would be a killer duo....

Kiffen is a good recruiter. Every coach hired should have real good recruiting skills, this should be a must.

When is the press conference?

I will be sorely disappointed if Manny Diaz doesn't say, "Are you kidding me?" like Al Golden did when asked why he took the UM job.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Spend some money and hire a real freakin' staff. Stop getting your *** kicked in recruiting and pushed around by power 5 conference teams. Best of luck to you.

That's the ONLY way this **** show has any chance. Reality though is now likely we get the reverse of Richt...probably no DC with Manny handling those duties and an average young OC. He will probably keeps Searells out of loyalty as well.

There is a strong rumor that Lane Kiffin is interested in the OC position. Manny and him would be a killer duo....
I'd be alot more comfortable with this hire IF we could pull that off

****, even if it isn't that scenario, it all falls on WHO our new playcaller is. Manny has the personality I (and presumably others) have been wanting for years...just sucks that he isnt proven

Advertisement
So, L’il Jon to WR Coach?
Water, not WR.

Senior Deputy Associate Head Hydration Technologist will be his new title. Working directly under his mother. Will have all authority over hydration calls--such as timing, coordination with clock manager, content (Gatorade, pure water, etc.). Will work with young, practice squad and redshirted players specifically on the optimum fluidation practices.

Diaz is LITERALLY not going to sleep until after that game. His speeches are 300 worthy. He is about to land a killer OC.
He motivates players and they believe in him. Scheme alone isn’t gonna get players motivated.
He let the dogs loose on defense and the players loved playing that way. Chad Thomas said he loved “ finally playing the way I played in high school”
Cmr had our offensive savages on an e collar.
When manny said “ if you come here and don’t beat Florida state you were a recruiting mistake” I knew our defense was going to feast. Need to unleash the offensive beasts.
I guarantee you the players are happy he’s back.
However, recruiting has to be addressed as soon as he gets an OC.

Advertisement
Back