OFFICIAL GAME THREAD ... And also Louisville game predictions, and game recap

Not much to cheer about.

Louisville 36-10 run to close out the half

Bad d, nonexistent inside game, poor shooting

Advertisement
Louisville is shooting 53.8% from the field in the first half. I fully expect them to go cold in the second half. Miami has contain Nwora but McMahon and Sutton have been an unpleasant surprise.

The law of averages will eventually kick in. What bothers me is that Miami is giving up high percentage shots. It's mostly because young guys don't know HOW to defend. They need to learn how to do more than rely on athleticism, that will take time.

Advertisement
The law of averages will eventually kick in. What bothers me is that Miami is giving up high percentage shots. It's mostly because young guys don't know HOW to defend. They need to learn how to do more than rely on athleticism, that will take time.

Exactly, by January, defensively, Miami will be a lot better. They will win in November and December by outscoring team.

You can’t win in the ACC without a good front line. We haven’t had a decent front line since 2013. Tonye was our last serviceable guy.

We really need a Julian Gamble type. He was a DOG. We are the least physical team in the league.

Advertisement
You can’t win in the ACC without a good front line. We haven’t had a decent front line since 2013. Tonye was our last serviceable guy.

We really need a Julian Gamble type. He was a DOG. We are the least physical team in the league.
We had Jekiri and Murphy in 2016 sweet 16 team.

We got the mighty Sam Waardenburg!!:rolleyes:

Team is looking soft inside. I can live with the bad outside shooting for now

Needs to improve fast or conference play is going to be tough

Advertisement
Miami down 45-26 at the half. Louisville is shoot 53% for the half compared to 35% for Miami.

Sam and Rodney have combined for 2 points and 6 rebounds. They definitely need to produce more for Miami to be successful this season.

McGusty and Lykes have combined for 8 points total and they need to get it into gear. They should combine for close to 30 points per game.

The freshman have combined for 6 points but they need to be at 30 points combined for Miami to be successful.

Miami needs to continue to contain Nwora as I expect Sutton and McMahon to go cold in the second half.

Tough game to open with and still hopeful the young squad will learn and grown over time. Sam is not very good and is lost out there - that experiment needs to be shut down immediately and he should play very few minutes.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back