Official Fix Our Uniforms Thread

Man, if some mods who made NCAA Revamped can make our uniforms right in A VIDEO GAME....

Just saying.

Advertisement
I've always wondered why orange writing on green jerseys. Looks dumb and create-a-team-ish
It looks like an idea my 4 year old would incorporate into a drawing of a jersey. The white letters on green really stick out. It looks clean. Orange letters on green just give me a **** headache. ****, I'd prefer green letters on green jerseys. At least then I wouldn't even bother trying.

Only one man can make our uniforms amazing
96D52516-4CA7-47FE-89A7-431F60846A04.gif

Advertisement
People think it’s silly to complain about stuff like this but it’s very real. Do you think Saban would ever let Alabama take the field with a crooked A on their collar? The answer is no. No real football coach would allow his team to walk on the field and look like clowns the way we do with crooked U logo’s and stretched out numbers. Adidas is TRASH.

Been like this for years. Everyone inside of our program know this. Hilarious that we have no way of forcing a change year after year after year.

Advertisement
RECAP:

New uni's that are basic - no U on collage - Eastbay unis
THEN
Finally added the U logo - but looked awful and slanted - HOWever know U on black jerseys lol
Then - Finally allowed kids to wear arm sleeves and swag out - still limiting them to certain colors
THEN finally added it to the black unis

MAN we need new unis PERIOD dam!! its not freaking hard to get this right

Slowly making change. It's taking some time but we will get there guys. Just need to blow it up more to the poor equipment room and program and make some noise.

Advertisement
The shoulder pads pop out after every play, the green numbers are the wrong shade of green, we have 15 decals on the back of our helmet for some reason. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills.

Advertisement
The shoulder pads pop out after every play, the green numbers are the wrong shade of green, we have 15 decals on the back of our helmet for some reason. Feel like I'm taking crazy pills.
The uniforms are dramatically better then the las 8 versions. Or do you want to do an Ignition Tradition like FSU did.

Advertisement
Back