Official Fire Mark Richt Thread

Mark Richt Will Lead Miami to the CFB Playoffs Next Year

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

pharktark

Recruit
might as well get this train moving now. maybe if we turn up the heat early enough in his disasterous tenure we will only have to suffer 2 years of this garbage.

there is a reason he was fired from UGA folks. FFS what did we expect? guy is FINISHED.

Advertisement
Sadly he's past his prime. 15 years was more than enough at Georgia and he never delivered a NC. He only has a few years left and it doesn't look good for Miami.

If he doesn't hire a dedicated, competent OC by seasons end.....it will be time to start calling for his head.

He's the worst play caller we've ever had here. Period.

Advertisement
I just want good players and good depth for once that actually has a winning mentality. If he can bring that back here I'll be happy.

Advertisement
"he only has a few years left"

Wow, you guys are absolute jokes.

His record against ranked opponents is a concern. No matter how much of a Don Bailey Jr cheerleader you want to be.

I can live with him at HC if he hires a competent OC...but if he keeps calling plays the cries for his head will be coming soon.

Calling for his head halfway through his first season. Genius man, you are a pure genius.

And by genius I mean complete moron.

****, ready to fire a coach after 7 games, has to be a record. Another "advocating" for it to be done at seasons end. Wow. This place is going to get Goldens last days unreadable on here soon. Even better when OP is someone I've never seen post before. Fun times.

Calling for his head halfway through his first season. Genius man, you are a pure genius.

And by genius I mean complete moron.

Whys that? This is major college football. A good coach would have this team at least playing good fundamental football and pointed in the right direction.. This looks like an unmotivated, overwhelmed cesspool. Definitely not Miami football - no talent, no pride, no attitude.

Advertisement
So what's the plan? In reality, that is.

Find a $4M+ coach (who's willing to come after we fire Richt 8 games into his first year lol), and if he doesn't turn the whole thing around immediately (say, halfway through his first season) then fire him too? And then what, go hire another $4M+ coach about midway through next season??

Got it.

You know, that actually doesn't sound so bad. Let's do it!

Yeah, i was for hiring an OC, but he gotta go. When they show him on the sidelines i feel sick to my stomach. He is not even into the game.

Advertisement
So what's the plan? In reality, that is.

Find a $4M+ coach (who's willing to come after we fire Richt 8 games into his first year lol), and if he doesn't turn the whole thing around immediately (say, halfway through his first season) then fire him too? And then what, go hire another $4M+ coach about midway through next season??

Got it.

You know, that actually doesn't sound so bad. Let's do it!

Or, we could just keep him for 10 years and keep having record losing streaks.

Its not realistic that they will fire him this year.

But if he doesn't win the ACC championship next year.

No more chances. That's it. Time to terminate this relationship.

We must learn from the previous 3 messes about letting a bad coach go on too long.

They do that all the time in the NFL but I can't think of too many examples of a CFB coach getting a new Power 5 job after getting fired from somewhere else. Except for every fired Notre Dame coach, who inevitably ends up being an even bigger flop at their next job.

Advertisement
Back