Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

Advertisement
We flying the banner Saturday?
1C2A0623-E217-4673-B993-72C0BDB0A62D.jpeg

Advertisement
Blake James needs to go first. Let Manny squeeze out his contract with no buyout. All the more money for a good coach.

Advertisement
Advertisement
View attachment 154335
The fact that a P5 HC does not have the wherewithal to understand that teams watched us get absolutely GASHED by counters and would likely add those things to their playbooks says everything you need to know about Manny. I keep saying to myself there’s no way he can say something to make me think less of him as a coach….. and EVERY time I see a new quote, he manages to do the impossible. Shouldn’t sniff another P5 level coaching gig in his career.
He will never get a major conference HC job again. He should be fired.

Advertisement
Maybe an analyst and that’s pushing it
After his comment about being surprised that they would run so many counters, I think you are right. Imagine that he wouldn’t tweak his defense year too year and then be surprised that a team would just copy what another team did for 500 yards. And then still won’t adjust to take that away.

Fact of the matter is nothing changes if we don’t hire a competent AD. I’m not gonna presume to know who would be a good choice, I’m not that knowledgeable of the landscape of the sport on an administrative level. Our president is a smart guy, but he doesn’t care about sports, and the man probably confuses the football program with fútbol more often than not.

Complacency kills, and there’s loads of it at the moment in this administration. Something’s got to give, cause Manny isn’t the answer and certainly Blake “building champions” James isn’t either.

Advertisement
Back