Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

Manny talked cash sh*t about Richt and the offense from last year. Has dropped little shots all off-season. Now he is the head guy. Learning it's not easy. In no way am I saying Richt didn't deserve criticism. Just saying you have to back it up. Gonna be honest. Richt makes changes on offense and stays we may have a better record. It was time to move on and glad he did retire but this hire is starting to look desperate and lazy.
Richt must be giggling like a schoolgirl behind the scenes. He probably felt like Manny was trying to undermine him all of last year.

Advertisement
Manny talked cash sh*t about Richt and the offense from last year. Has dropped little shots all off-season. Now he is the head guy. Learning it's not easy. In no way am I saying Richt didn't deserve criticism. Just saying you have to back it up. Gonna be honest. Richt makes changes on offense and stays we may have a better record. It was time to move on and glad he did retire but this hire is starting to look desperate and lazy.

Starting to?

Dude Blake literally spent one afternoon on the coaching search.

It was lazy from the beggining.

Lol it’s a little early one game into conference play to fire a coach. The OL is so bad 😐 we did win today. I’ll take it and move on.

Advertisement
Richt stepped down when all he hadd to do was hire Mark Helfrich 3 seasons ago. F*ck Mark Richt, he cant laugh at no one.
Pride killed him... if he just took on a CEO role, he might have worked out. Maybe not though, he was about to retire before the imbeciles running the show called him. He was checked out before it even started.

Shalala was the death of this program but I truly believe that a competent AD who actually cares about the program will be able to fix this.

Nope.
Not without people who are willing to pay for an elite program.
Blake is small change with respect to this program.

Nope.
Not without people who are willing to pay for an elite program.
Blake is small change with respect to this program.
Manny is a fraud. Temple would be looking at firing his *** by now, but Temple has common sense. The Cuban Al Golden/Randy Shannon is f*cking us with his TNM crap. Blow me.

Advertisement
Manny is a politician. Guy is a media loving fraud

Team is awful. Let’s get his frat boy staff out of here and get Blake James to go with them

Where is the link for the banner??? Let’s embarrass the administration for continuing to **** on our program.

Advertisement
Manny may or may not eventually be a good coach.

But **** it, if it’s a package deal, fire em both.

Throw Frenk in there too. And any adjunct professors associated with the program. And kick the student-trainers out of Coral Gables.

Get this entire rotten palace the **** out of my face.

I called before 99% of the people but he is cuban they said. Have you not seen Scarface they said? Scarface was played by Italian for a reason

I do t disagree and I believe Manny over his head. I am curious, when exactly did you “call it”. After, Florida our UNC loss?

Advertisement
Fire Frenk and James. I don't care about Diaz. Keep him, fire him, who gives a f#ck. If it wasn't him, it would be Schiano or some other ****ty hire.

I didn't like the Manny hire but I did like some of his off-season moves. I still thought we would at least play defense and we're not even doing that. I can't lie some of his talking was drawing me in but I knew at the end of the day he has to be a good coach or he'll look like a clown who runs his mouth.

I got down on Manny when I started to watch the Enos tape at Arkansas. It looked just like what we're watching now. Heavy play action in almost every situation. You don't hire a coordinator who was part of the reason a head coach got fired.

Advertisement
Back