Official Fire Manny Diaz AND Blake James Thread

Advertisement
Alright, Dollar Store Sicario.
I see your Ari Gold and raise you 10 sad ponies (one for every remaining game)...

Mlp Pinkie Pie GIF - Mlp Pinkie Pie Sad GIFs

Mlp Pinkie Pie GIF - Mlp Pinkie Pie Sad GIFs

Mlp Sweetie Belle GIF - Mlp Sweetie Belle Sad Eyes GIFs

Violin Pony GIF - Violin Pony My Little Phone GIFs

Fluttershy My GIF - Fluttershy My Little GIFs

Twilight Sparkle My Little Pony GIF - Twilight Sparkle My Little Pony Crying GIFs

Mlp Flattershy GIF - Mlp Flattershy My Little Pony GIFs

Pony Blushing GIF - Pony Blushing Sad GIFs

Scary Scare GIF - Scary Scare Sad GIFs

Sad Cute GIF - Sad Cute Apple Bloom GIFs

Have at thee!
Your ponies are cute but.....

SicarioShot.gif

Isn’t he Tennessee Athletic Director? Why would he leave a school that’s 100% in on football, for another that doesn’t give a **** about the football program?
Because even though they are "all in," they are almost entirely dependent on out of state recruiting, and they've sucked for 16 years despite trying every hot coaching name in the book.

Advertisement
Did anyone catch Colin Cowherd's opening rant today where he was talking about clay helton & Miami and who we should be hunting for in pursuit for a new coach? i cant find the link but if defiantly got my head jogging on how miami could eventually get back into being a CFB power. basically saying miami should pursue a current / former NFL head coach to come down and change the culture like jimmy j and butch did. saying that USC doent need another gimmicky mid level head coach & that our schools need a splashy hire.

Whew! For a minute there I thought there was a price on my head.
Nick’s focus is on Hecht moles and he’s out of commission right now for insults. Jedi’s here but he’s focused on “the disease not the symptom” so you’re probably good right now.

Advertisement
Did anyone catch Colin Cowherd's opening rant today where he was talking about clay helton & Miami and who we should be hunting for in pursuit for a new coach? i cant find the link but if defiantly got my head jogging on how miami could eventually get back into being a CFB power. basically saying miami should pursue a current / former NFL head coach to come down and change the culture like jimmy j and butch did. saying that USC doent need another gimmicky mid level head coach & that our schools need a splashy hire.
Colin sounds a lot smarter on sports topics than he actually is..wtf does he know about Miami or USC

Colin sounds a lot smarter on sports topics than he actually is..wtf does he know about Miami or USC
trust me, im aware that this man can whiff big time when it comes to sports arguments, but i kind of agree that if manny isnt the guy, we need to get a 100% home run splash hire, kinda like UofM did with harbaugh

trust me, im aware that this man can whiff big time when it comes to sports arguments, but i kind of agree that if manny isnt the guy, we need to get a 100% home run splash hire, kinda like UofM did with harbaugh
What’s a home run hire?? MR was probably a triple..he had the gravitas to get **** that needed to be done done..Ppl wanted him gone after a 4 game losing streak..ppl love the Matt Campbell train but I’m first to say whatever big gig he gets he will have trouble recruiting unless he drastically Changes…CFB coach is like the PE teacher, they generally don’t leave just to go to another school. The only Absolute HR would be a younger Saban..and that’s not happening

Advertisement
Advertisement
What’s a home run hire?? MR was probably a triple..he had the gravitas to get **** that needed to be done done..Ppl wanted him gone after a 4 game losing streak..ppl love the Matt Campbell train but I’m first to say whatever big gig he gets he will have trouble recruiting unless he drastically Changes…CFB coach is like the PE teacher, they generally don’t leave just to go to another school. The only Absolute HR would be a younger Saban..and that’s not happening
i guess i mean more splash hire than home run hire.. like how ohio state was kinda stuck and then Urban came in and within a year has a top 3 recruiting class blah blah blah. his argument was that plucking another up and coming coach from temple is gonna leave miami stuck in mediocrity. getting a doug Peterson or someone with NFL coaching experience than can just take over the ship and immediately make kids want to play for us.

i guess i mean more splash hire than home run hire.. like how ohio state was kinda stuck and then Urban came in and within a year has a top 3 recruiting class blah blah blah. his argument was that plucking another up and coming coach from temple is gonna leave miami stuck in mediocrity. getting a doug Peterson or someone with NFL coaching experience than can just take over the ship and immediately make kids want to play for us.
I’ll just say this…it’s still a talent acquisition business. I don’t think Peterson fits here. He’s a westcoast guy Imo. As with Matt Campbell. Respect for he’s done at ISU..but this isn’t ISU. And he’s seem like a great developmental guy who gets kids to gear towards his system. But can he get the talent down in the southeast on the trail..urban Myer isn’t coming here lol..idk the answer, just pray manny can get this rolling

Advertisement
Back