Official depth chart vs Turds

Advertisement
We are young as **** on offense. Like scary young literally everywhere. Our defense is old as **** though like they all could be fathers.
Realous George says HI

Image result for realus george image

Advertisement
they also rotate DL the entire time manny has been here so its not like hill wont play

This.... the listed "starters" for WR and DL do not mean much IMO.... the entire 2 deep on the Dline will get substantial playing time as will the 4th and 5th WR.

Advertisement
I have a hard time believing Jeff Thomas is our best option on KR. He hasn't shown much of an ability to find lanes. Would prefer he gets his touches on O. I guess no one showed they can do better in camp so he's the guy.

Big ups to Mike Harley, I had completely written him off. Seemed like a cancer honestly. Battled for a starting spot and got one.

I have a hard time believing Jeff Thomas is our best option on KR. He hasn't shown much of an ability to find lanes. Would prefer he gets his touches on O. I guess no one showed they can do better in camp so he's the guy.

Big ups to Mike Harley, I had completely written him off. Seemed like a cancer honestly. Battled for a starting spot and got one.
Mike Harley was never a cancer. He just struggled with drops last season. Always a hard worker and loved the U.

Advertisement
Advertisement
None of that should be a surprise if you listen to the CanesInSight podcast.

One thing I noticed is that Payton is not in the two deep. Nothing to worry about, but he hit a bit of a freshman wall after spring.

was saying the same we had injuries in the spring so we got to see that he could play but I wouldn't count on him this season unless we have injuries.

Advertisement
Back