Official depth chart vs Turds

Advertisement
Of the 25 offensive players listed we should return 23 (Osborn and Thomas move on)

Of the 25 defensive players listed we should return 18 (Nnoruka, Bethel, Hill, Finley, Quarterman, Pinckney, McCloud, and Knowles move on)

The future is bright as **** guys

Now if we get coaching

The Scaife guard or tackle debate is ended.

Only if the freshmen tackle experiment works. If Campbell and Nelson don't get Williams killed, and they are good enough for Enos to game plan around them, then they'll stay where they are. None of us has a clue what the outcome is going to be, but the odds aren't in our favor. If we're struggling against UF and then in two weeks against UNC, expect to see Scaife kicked out to tackle.

Advertisement
None of that should be a surprise if you listen to the CanesInSight podcast.

One thing I noticed is that Payton is not in the two deep. Nothing to worry about, but he hit a bit of a freshman wall after spring.
In recent years past he'd be there out of necessity.

Advertisement
Only if the freshmen tackle experiment works. If Campbell and Nelson don't get Williams killed, and they are good enough for Enos to game plan around them, then they'll stay where they are. None of us has a clue what the outcome is going to be, but the odds aren't in our favor. If we're struggling against UF and then in two weeks against UNC, expect to see Scaife kicked out to tackle.

Agreed that this may not be 100% over because the tackle situation seems tenuous, but the staff appears ****-bent on him playing guard.

Advertisement
Agreed that this may not be 100% over because the tackle situation seems tenuous, but the staff appears ****-bent on him playing guard.

Yeah, I just listened to Enos’ presser. He really likes their potential. And Diaz compared them to Shaq and Pinkney as freshmen. They seem willing to take some lumps to let them develop.

I’m just saying even the best plans go sideways in battle. And we need to give Jared some time back there. It’s why I was for Tate, not because Jaren isn’t naturally the more gifted QB. But he’s less evasive if the line breaks down.

Lance doesn’t seem high on UF’s ability to generate outside pressure. If he’s right then you’re right. And I really hope you two are right!

Its comical seeing people talk about how young we are on offense, when last year it was actually worst. Having 2nd and 3rd year guys making starts will make a big difference, last year they were trying to find out how good they could be at the college level, this year they really know, and if this offense comes out humming, the confidence will go up even more. We got the right 2 guys playing tackle. I said it before neal went to Bama, the other JC not trying to let nobody come in and take a spot that belongs to him. Having scaife and campbell on the same side, along with irvin, our running game on the right side is gone be vicious for long. We got 5 starting o-linemen that are going to be fighting tooth and nail, the gaytors are about to be in for a dawg fight series by series.

I just want to see deejay or cam house one from 50 or more yards early just to set the tone. With coach diaz, nobody needs to convince him to be aggressive, if we go up 7 early, and get the ball backed, look for coach diaz and coach enos to start dialing it up long distance. From scaife to gaynor to navaughn, them 3 guys are looking to dominate, our boy scaife just not having it out their, lol.

Advertisement
Advertisement
Back