**OFFICIAL CANES VS UNC THREAD** BEAT THE HEELS

Advertisement

I have DirecTV which does not grant you ESPN3 access. I have Time Warner internet but that's not good enough, either. You need to have Verizon or TW internet for E3. So god**** ******* frustrating.

Ah, sucks. Well either way the link i gave you works, I watched it for a minute to make sure.

I have DirecTV which does not grant you ESPN3 access. I have Time Warner internet but that's not good enough, either. You need to have Verizon internet or TW cable for E3. So god**** ******* frustrating.

You can access with TWC, that is what I use. When you go there, it should ask you to provide your Internet Provider. Select Time Warner and it will take you to the TWC website to login (username/password, normally the same as email account). Then it will take you back to the ESPN3 page.

We are playing very solid right now. Need to get more aggressive on the defensive rebounds...UNC is just so long it's making it tough.

Advertisement
Reggie!! my boy!! ******* tough o rebound between their 2 bigs and then the put back! keep workin son!!

Advertisement
Advertisement
we held it off.

Solid half. If we can get some more defensive rebounds and keep the turnovers down to limit their amazing transition offense we have a good shot. Seriously, they are so ******* solid in transition...

we held it off.

Solid half. If we can get some more defensive rebounds and keep the turnovers down to limit their amazing transition offense we have a good shot. Seriously, they are so ******* solid in transition...

Agree, Marshall reminds me of an early version of Jason Kidd. He really needs to develop his jumper more but he is one of the best pure point guards in college from a passing and floor generalship perspective. Just like the Dook game, we really need to be prepared to make adjustments to their adjustments. Dont just keep doing the same thing, lets start feeding Reggie again and play inside out.

Advertisement
We have a great defensive plan. Clog the paint and dare certain guys to shoot. Until they start making em, keep doubling down on Zeller. And weve GOT to stop Marshall in transition and Barnes's man has GOT to stop ball watching and box his *** out and deny him cutting lanes.

We have a great defensive plan. Clog the paint and dare certain guys to shoot. Until they start making em, keep doubling down on Zeller. And weve GOT to stop Marshall in transition and Barnes's man has GOT to stop ball watching and box his *** out and deny him cutting lanes.

Yeah, that is the one of the major flaws with this team is boxing out. Really just comes down to discipline. However, we are playing really good ball right now. Need to be prepared for this press and make some open shots.

Advertisement
Back