*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

Advertisement
Yeah lines or games, not sire which, do.t seem all that great. Maybe usc -12.5 first half.

Advertisement
If I lose both these tonight, I might have to return canestime to post my picks.

What part of

6003940-antique-closed-for-business-sign.jpg

Do you not understand?

It will just be an awful game. I just have no feel on the USC game and while I have no feel on this game, I feel like being a degenerate tonight.

I feel like the over might be worth a small courtesy bet. I know that is what degenerates like TheFish and Junior would do.

Advertisement
The only true degenerate play when having no feel is the "over." Anything else, and you should just quit betting.

Advertisement
Advertisement
IIIIIIIIIICCCCCCCEEEEEEEEEEEEE CCCCCCCCCCOOOOOOOOOOOLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLDDDDDDDDDD

Stay the course. Or atleast keep sharing picks so we can fade you. Just kidding. It will turn around for you. The cmu game was two terrible teams, u got a little unlucky. I thought usc would beat Colorado, bit had reservations like you so I laid off. It happens.

Teams coming off big wins. For the most part big wins are teams that were big dogs and won. Now, I may include GT even though they were only 3.5 dogs. Without further ado . . .

Virginia Mizzou Kent St UGA has to be listed I think. BC Iowa St Osu Stanford Ditto UGA GT

Anyone Ive missed?

So Kent St won and BC lost. I'm curious to see how this all plays out.

To steal the concept from Crafton's thread over at Moni's GloryHole...

UNDERDOGS WHO HAVE A CHANCE TO WIN OUTRIGHT

Lou
Syr
Vandy
Iowa
TexT
NCSt

ECar
Ida
Troy
WKY

RU