*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

I hope not, OSU's D s terrible, my only concern is KSUslowing the game to a crawl, but they should still get 21+ and OSU 50+
Ok State consistently holds opponents to around 25 ppg, so if they can put up 45, which they probably will, I'd take the over also.

Attachments

• IMG_5357.jpg
    IMG_5357.jpg
    45.9 KB · Views: 10,047
Advertisement
If Okie State forces KSU to turn the football over, you won't hit the over, or if you do, you'll be sweating it out. I take OkieSt O's pretty much weekly, and that is the trend I see with them.

I nearly **** myself when they actually covered the over last week with Baylor scoring a bunch when Okie State put the backups in.

Attachments

• IMG_2376.jpg
    IMG_2376.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 11,120
Teams coming off big wins. For the most part big wins are teams that were big dogs and won. Now, I may include GT even though they were only 3.5 dogs. Without further ado . . .

Virginia Mizzou Kent St UGA has to be listed I think. BC Iowa St Osu Stanford Ditto UGA GT

Anyone Ive missed?

Teams coming off big wins. For the most part big wins are teams that were big dogs and won. Now, I may include GT even though they were only 3.5 dogs. Without further ado . . .

Virginia Mizzou Kent St UGA has to be listed I think. BC Iowa St Osu Stanford Ditto UGA GT

Anyone Ive missed?

You can take BC off the list because FSU just hit them with the beatdown last night.

Attachments

• IMG_5567.jpg
    IMG_5567.jpg
    29.3 KB · Views: 11,435
I was ther, Baylor should have had 35-40 points

Attachments

• IMG_5730.jpg
    IMG_5730.jpg
    13.5 KB · Views: 11,406
Advertisement
Real talk, how is the USC o/u set at 38.5? This is free money boys. Rolling multiple units on this bish!

Attachments

• realCIS.jpg
    realCIS.jpg
    7.8 KB · Views: 12,995
I was hot hot hot last week and for the past few weeks overall, killing Joe Green for everything that little **** is worth.

I was smart this week...stayed away.

But, Saturday approaches, and I'm getting trigger happy.

Lets hope Joe Green isn't out to get me gold, that leprechaun.

Welcomed to the new site by going 1-4. Fun Thursday.

CMU +1.5
Colorado +21

Papo you can't seriously think USC doesn't curb stomp these bums do you? If you like UC then you disagree with my o38.5?

Attachments

• F883B889-D00E-423A-AED5-98D43BE4F5F8.jpg
    F883B889-D00E-423A-AED5-98D43BE4F5F8.jpg
    16.4 KB · Views: 28,509
Advertisement
One thing that cracks me up is there is some cat in the lounge banging on the door even though the sign clearly says closed for business.

Advertisement
Papo you can't seriously think USC doesn't curb stomp these bums do you? If you like UC then you disagree with my o38.5?

USC played a heartbreaker on Saturday night on national television against a rival that they desperately wanted to beat. Now, on a short week, they go to a ****** *** Colorado team, in the thin Colorado air, on a Friday night? Just screams letdown to me, and it will mean much more to Colorado. Three touchdowns is a lot. I like the backdoor, at the very least.

And no, I don't like USC o38.5, but I think I'm good covering 20.5 regardless.

Advertisement
USC played a heartbreaker on Saturday night on national television against a rival that they desperately wanted to beat. Now, on a short week, they go to a ****** *** Colorado team, in the thin Colorado air, on a Friday night? Just screams letdown to me, and it will mean much more to Colorado. Three touchdowns is a lot. I like the backdoor, at the very least.

And no, I don't like USC o38.5, but I think I'm good covering 20.5 regardless.

I agree on the UC game being a let down. Defensively? Maybe. Offensively, I think MB is too good.

Barkley tends to have let down games as well.

I have no balls, but if I did, I'd take Colorado +21.

Half a unit on Central Michigan +1.5 is all I have tonight.

Funny sidenote in regards to the CMU/Kent game tonight.

Central Michigan is 0-8-1 against the spread this year. WOW.
Kent isn't much better with a 2-6 record against the spread.

Advertisement
Back