*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

**** sucker Washington coach said to Shaw sorry about the last touch down. **** that

I needed those points

Advertisement
**** sucker Washington coach said to Shaw sorry about the last touch down. **** that

I needed those points

I don't bet the pac-12 very often. Hardly any of them play defense and it makes it hard for me to make a pic

They are the new WAC

Umass +2.5 is a money booth.

Steak dinners for everyone this Saturday evening!

Why do you think that? I'm a little hesitant on them

Whipple is an offensive genius.

He knows his kicker is HS level so he goes for a ton of 4th downs...even in mid to long yds to go situations.

He covers

Tulane is no offense and great defense and is on the road.

I look for Whip to cover yet again.

He knows his kicker is HS level so he goes for a ton of 4th downs...even in mid to long yds to go situations.

He covers

Fair enough. Fournette is out for LSU. Feeling real good about Mizzou +13.5

Advertisement
No Chubb. Frosh QB. Tennessee coming off huge win. They start super slow. Curvy and Butch are corches. Under 10.5 FQ has to be a ******* lock right?

Canes -7
Memphis +14.5
South Carolina +18
Illinois +21.5
Iowa St +17.5

after what Ole Miss did to UGA you dont see them covering 14 at home against Memphis..that was one of my for sure picks in my head

That's a rivalry game and usually a funny one. Ole Miss had a late TD to cover.

But I still hit 5 out of 6. Took Washigton Friday night.

Pretty good weekend.

Advertisement
I got crushed this weekend. Bet big on Miami, so it covered my missteps.

Duke ****ed me by turning the ball over approximately 32 times.

And then both Utah and Louisville failed to score in the waning seconds of their respective games, each with multiple tries from within the ten yard line. **** was painful to watch.

And then both Utah and Louisville failed to score in the waning seconds of their respective games, each with multiple tries from within the ten yard line. **** was painful to watch.

It's a cold game

It's a cold game

Yea Duke screwed me over. Would've lost money this weekend but I decided to throw down on the Seahawks +1.5 after NYJ scored that FG to open the game. Made back my losses :)

What do you guys like this week?

Iowa State +17 @ Oklahoma State is tempting after the Baylor game. And Notre Dame +1 @ NC State. I think Notre Dame is hot garbage and the wheels are coming off, but they've played close and NC State's only "quality win" is against Wake Forest.

Advertisement

Iowa State +17 @ Oklahoma State is tempting after the Baylor game. And Notre Dame +1 @ NC State. I think Notre Dame is hot garbage and the wheels are coming off, but they've played close and NC State's only "quality win" is against Wake Forest.

I usually look for the more obscure picks.. I'll chime in come Thursday/Friday

I like ND @ NC state but I'm gonna have to read up more on stuff. I'll probably take a look tomorrow

So far going with UM -3 vs FSU and Duke -4 vs Army.

I think Cutliffe's team bounces back after shyting the bed last week

Advertisement

He covers

I'm jumping on your wagon with whipple on the next one Dynasty!!

I'm trying duke this week, was nervous to drop it on them last week and it worked out. nd will be my goto pick this week, feel they will score too many for nc state to hang.
Miami is really tempting, I know and feel they will win, just still thinking about it... what you guys think....

Last edited:

He covers

I'm trying duke this week, was nervous to drop it on them last week and it worked out. nd will be my goto pick this week, feel they will score too many for nc state to hang.
Miami is really tempting, I know and feel they will win, just still thinking about it... what you guys think....

I picked Duke, UMass and San Diego last week and they all fvcked me...Canes covered..Kentucky covered vs Bama....It was a rough week...

Duke has me gunshy now

He covers

I picked Duke, UMass and San Diego last week and they all fvcked me...Canes covered..Kentucky covered vs Bama....It was a rough week...

Duke has me gunshy now

Man it's Army, not Virginia. I got Duke winning by at least 7

He covers

Duke has me gunshy now

Man it's Army, not Virginia. I got Duke winning by at least 7

I'm just saying how I feel about them right now. If you are good with it rack em!

Advertisement
Back