*** Official Beat Joe Green Thread ***

Plus 6 units

Miami over 118.5 one unit

The classic line over compensation spot.

The number seems super low which normally means go under. I happen to think we are coming down to earth some, as we have been hot save for Klempsum. I dont think UVA will get blown out again. I just decided to fade myself as I liked under because of those reasons. Figure most folks will play under, but who knows?

Advertisement
last night I witnessed the greatest capper in the world go 8-0. Here are his picks tonight.

UNC -3 LARGE

Mich St ML

Duquesne +16.5

LSU +8

Tex -5

Mizzou +5.5

Terps ML

VCU +3.5

VCU/SLU U136

UVA/Canes U119

Kevin that Unc line seems way too easy to me. I'd be inclined to fade myself in that one.

In other news my Miami line has moved to 120. I was hoping for no movement. Honestly I don't love being on the public side of this. Oh we'll wish me luck.

Advertisement
Plus 10 units

Miami -4 first half one unit.

Let me say I can almost guarantee this wont win. Like 9-10 times in this spot where my guy has different line "helping" my way I lose. Oh we'll.

Advertisement
Advertisement
I have to thank Becks here. Twitter has been great for my bankroll. Ironically my % is down a bit, but units are climbing a little. Becks put me on to a few good cappers and it has been fun. Lots of information via Twitter,sometimes hard to sift through it.

Advertisement
Im like 1 for 12 now when I call my local guy and linemoves my way. Online total first half was 68 IU, but my guy 67.5. I went over and lost again. It is some freaky ****. I am about to switch my picks. I keep thinking its going to turn around, but maybe it is a gift for me that Im so stupid not to collect.

Advertisement
Back