Official 8-4 Club Thread

The only reason aliens haven't landed on earth is cause they are afraid of Dan Sileo and are waiting waiting for Him to die.
So I guess aliens are never landing on earth.

Advertisement
Dan Sileo #93 once ate an entire birthday cake in one bite, before his friends could tell him there was stripper inside.

When Bruce Banner gets mad he turns into the Hulk. When the Hulk gets mad he turns into Chuck Norris. When Chuck Norris gets mad he morphs into Dan Sileo

Advertisement
images

Advertisement
You guys know that thirty years ago I was getting straight A's in second grade? I'll have to scan a copy of my report card and post it on here.

You guys know that thirty years ago I was getting straight A's in second grade? I'll have to scan a copy of my report card and post it on here.

if it wasn't in the local paper, don't even bother posting it.

I've got HS cross country results that were in the paper 25 years ago. I'll highlight my name and get them posted ASAP. You can thank me later.

Advertisement

if it wasn't in the local paper, don't even bother posting it.

What the **** is going on here? I just came here to talk some Canes football and you guys want to bash me? The greatest second grade report card in the history of all time?

Mods... Can we get a full list of the posters Sileo put on ignore - the members of the 8-4 Club?

[MENTION=170]imurcane[/MENTION] [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

Advertisement
Hey, I have tons of newspaper clippings of me in my hey day in boxing. Maybe I should post the hundreds, or maybe thousands of clippings about ME winning 5 state titles in NJ, 2 regional tournaments, 2 NATIONAL TITLES ( OHIO STATE FAIR IN columbus, MICHIGAN State Fair in ann arbor) 3 Silver Gloves Regional Titles, Won silver in the Silver Gloves National tournament, Diamond Gloves championship, Golden Gloves Championship, I represented USA boxing in England twice, Scotland, and Ireland... I was abused by a fat "woman" bartender ( I know most of you guys would hammer me if I didn't put a gender there!!!) in a Scotland pub bathroom at like 10 in the morning, I was 16.. heh heh... and in England I was showing my crank to anyone who had a heartbeat! Well eat your heart out Dan Sileo #93 !!!!!! I'm somebody TOO!!!!!!!

Last edited:
Mods... Can we get a full list of the posters Sileo put on ignore - the members of the 8-4 Club?

[MENTION=170]imurcane[/MENTION] [MENTION=5094]Notsince1985[/MENTION] [MENTION=2193]IndayArtHauz[/MENTION]

Maybe somebody knows how, but I don't.

Advertisement
Back